The Mysterious Boy

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but here is a new chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV~

I walked into the guild one late afternoon morning to see everything was back to normal. Though it was true Sue was still devastated about Angel's death, I could tell that she tried her hardest to put on a brave smile.

She was sitting at a table, arm wrestling Gajeel. Gajeel was sweating his head off and Sue was talking to Lucy. "Can I just finish this?" She asked. The crowd around her cheered. She began to count down, "3, 2, 1, LETS GO!" And with that she slammed Gajeel's hand against the table.

Gajeel was mumbling in shame has he walked away, clutching his wrist. "Next?" Sue yelled. "Me! Gajeel isn't man enough to win!" Yelled Elfman. "Oh dear..." Sighed MiraJane.

That battle ended in about 3 seconds. Sue was about to start facing Laxus, when the front door burst open.

There revealed a tan boy, with spiky black hair, muscular arms, and scars all over his arms. He had dark black eyes that were a mix of worry, and resentfulness.

Suddenly something caught his eye. He was staring at Sue. He lowered his eyebrow and his eyes became full of rage. "Yo-u?! Your that monster! What are you doing here?!!!"

Sue noticed him and her smile vanished. Her eyes widened and she turned and ran out the back door of the guild. The boy began to run after her when Erza grabbed him by the shirt and yelled, "Natsu go find Sue!"

I ran as fast as I could, through the forest, down every ally, but I couldn't find her. The night had just fallen and Sue was still nowhere to be found. Damn she runs fast.

Suddenly I noticed a pink head on the beach. I ran through the sand and saw Sue, curled up on a ball, head in her knees.

"Sue. Tell me what happened." I said, sitting down next to her. She raised her head. "That boy is right! I am a monster! I did a horrible thing Natsu! Just horrible!" She spit out. "Sue tell me what happened." I repeated.

"Fine." She sighed, "So about 2 weeks after you left to find Igneel, I was traveling on my own. I made my way to a large village and collapsed. There an extremely kind woman, by the name of Cassandra Suki, picked me up and brought her home. Cassandra had tan skin and long beautiful black hair that made her look like a model. She looked about 20 years old. The boy in that guild is her son. His name is Taka. She gave me food, water, a shelter, and never asked for anything in return. About 2 days later I asked her, "Have you seen a dragon anywhere?" She looked at me and said, "Hmmm, I believe there is a dragon on Mount Liris. It's right up there." She pointed out the window to a large mountain that loomed over the valley. I thanked her and was on my way. When I reached the top what I found wasn't a dragon, it was a wyvern. An extremely large wyvern. It attacked me and I fought back. Eventually I defeated it, however..." She lowered her head.

"I might have caused a disturbance in the mountain because, it turns out that wasn't a mountain, it was a volcano. And lava poured out and destroyed the city. I tried my best to stop it, but even for me it was too much. I couldn't eat it all because it was far to much. Cassandra was evacuating the citizens, but as she was helping the last one, the lava caught up to her, and she died. I was met at the bottom of the mountain with an angry mob who chased me out with pitch forks. I fled the valley and about a month later I found you in Fairy Tail."

She looked up and stared at the sea. "I am the cause of that poor boy's suffering."

I looked at her and sighed, "Sue, it's not like you to run away from your problems. Let's go back to the guild and work it out." I said.