3 Years

3 Years Later~

MiraJane's POV~

It's been three years since the death of Sue. Since then Lucy Heartfillia has joined the guild. Wendy Marvell and Carla have also just joined the guild. It was a bright and sunny day. None of us knew how fast that could change.

Natsu was no where to be found. Happy and Carla were fighting on a table next to Wendy and Lucy. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yelled. Suddenly Carla stormed out. Wendy ran after her.

Dark clouds began to float over the city. It began to rain. The outside was raining and gloomy. The inside wasn't any better. It was even more dark and depressing than the outside.

Suddenly the sky spiraled into a whirlwind. Lightning appeared in the eye of the storm. And without warning all the buildings in Magnolia began to glow white and dissolve. WHAT THE HECK???

Almost instantly the guild too began to glow, and within a white flash of light, everything went black.

Natsu's POV~

The first thing I noticed was the city was gone. Pretty observant right?

I whirled around. What the hell?
Since it was only flat land and floating bubbles for miles around, I saw a little blue cat from a distance. Then a white cat. Then a little bluenette.

I met up with Happy, Wendy, and Carla and no one knew anything. Suddenly Carla spoke up, she told us everything. Edolas?!

Happy and Carla picked us up and we flew into the sky. As in literally into the sky. A flash of light blinded us and when it disappeared we were in a vegetal forest.

We seemed to stand out in this new world. The cloths we wore, the way we acted, and what we said. We kept walking. Suddenly we appeared in front of a guild. It had the Fairy Tail insignia on it. The guild, thank Mavis!!!

I walked into the guild with Wendy. Instantly Wendy, Happy, Carla, and I saw everyone. We saw Lucy, Gray, Levy, Wendy, Cana, Alzack, Bisca, Elfman, MiraJane, Macao, and Wakaba. Everyone was acting like an opposite version of themselves. Except MiraJane. She was the same.

They eventually told us that they were residents of Edolas and that they were like counterparts of people from our world.

Through the doors burst a salmon haired girl with a big grin. "Sue! You're back!" Said Edolas Gray. "Yep! Glad to be!" She said. The resemblance was so uncanny I couldn't believe it. She ran up to Gray and gave him a really complicated high five. "How ya been Bestie?" She asked. "Just great!" Answered Gray.

No way that's not my Sue! I thought sadly remembering my sister. Her name is apparently Sue Dragion. This one was ALOT like my Sue but she had a crush on EVERYONE! She walked up to Jet and started talking about being soulmates. Then she went to Levy and hugged her for like 20 minutes. And then she went in between Bisca and Alzack's love and started flirting with both of them! It's not like she's a bad person, she just didn't know what it means to love. But beside that everyone still loved her.

Time skip~When Natsu goes to the castle. (A/N: Cause I don't want to repeat the same stuff that happened in the anime!)

When we got to the palace I ran into look for the throne room. That king is gonna get it for locking up my friends!!!

I ran around for what it seemed like hours. I finally made it to two large gray doors.

I opened the doors into a large room with the lights turned out. There was one red light shining in the center. It shined on countless machines. But there was one machine in the center, larger that the others. On the machine was a girl.

I frozed. Every single cell in my body stopped. The girl was pale, scared, and extremely thin. She was passed out, weak, and beaten. She had drained and stained pink hair. On her sholder, was a red Fairy Tail Guild mark.

.

.

.

Hey hey bæs!!! What up? Y'all are so cool and unbelievable and marvelous and awesome and FUNMAZING!!!

Did ya like this chapter? I get it wasn't really interesting because I had to repeat ALOT of the things that had already happened in the real anime series, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

LIKE! COMMENT! SHARE! PRIVATE MESSAGE!!! Pls do that would be AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! As always I love you so much and SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!♥