Chapter 3

Bil wake up due toher alarm

Bil wake up due toher alarm. 'Arghh school! I hate it!' Think Bil as she enter her bathroom. Bildo her daily routine and she go to the kitchen to breakfast. "Morning omma, appa."Said Bil as she sits down. Bil eat a slice of a sandwich and she drinks a cupof hot chocolate. Bil hug her parents and she go to the school. Bil enter herclass and she sits at her table. "How weekend?" Asks U-ji as she see Bil. "Totallyworse." Said Bil while she rolled her eyes. "Why?" Asks Hwasa as she furrow herbrow. "My parents and his parents want me and him to be marry." Said Bil andshe sigh. "Woah who that lucky guy?" Asks Haeri while she smile. "V." Said Bil while Bil close Haeri's mouth with her hands. *She always shout when she shock.* Haeri shrug off Bil's hands and she pout. "Aishhh!" Hissed Haeri as they laugh. They look each other when they heard noise outside the class. "Disaster coming!" Said U-ji as they smirk. They take out their book and they read their book as BTS enter their class.

Bil and her friends go to the canteen and they sit with Buffy's friends. "What you guys want to eat?" Asks Lee Geon while he look at Bil's friends. "Kimbap." Said they in union. "Okay. Wait girls, i'll be quick." Said Lee Geon and he walks away. Bil take a kimchi from Buffy plate and she eat it. "Aishh this girl! Do you wash your hands?" Asks Buffy while he look at Bil. "No and i just get out from the toilet! Aniya i wash my hands." Said Bil as Buffy chuckle. "Here your kimbap." Said Lee Geon and he place the plate on the table. Bil pout when she not in time to take the chopsticks. "Here, open your mouth." Said Buffy and he feed Bil kimbap. "Gumawo-yo oppa." Said Bil as she eat the kimbap. They turns their head as they heard noise. "There she do it again." Said Heo jun while he rolled his eyes. Eun young and her friends laugh as she pour kimchi stew to a junior student. "You can't be a queenka or be my friends with the face like that." Said Eun young and Bil turns to Buffy. "I won't involve with that." Mouth Bil and Buffy smile. Bil eat the kimbap as Buffy feed her. "You just a trash for me. I can't be friend with a trash. It stinky. I'm just curious how you can enter this school? You poor and you a daughter of a bitch!" Said Eun young while she push the student's head. Bil bit her lips as she hold her anger. "She has cross the line." Said Moos as he look at Buffy. "Yah! Eun young stops bully her." Said Hwasa as she get up. "Who are you to stop me? Just look at you, you also friends with a trash." Scoff Eun young while she smirks. Bil get up and she go to Eun young. "Girl, don't do a thing that will make you look so stupid. If you a queenka, that's doesn't mean you can look down at other students. Position doesn't mean anything because it just temporary.". Said Bil and Eun young glare at her. Eun scoff ans she walks away.  'Go ahead and  tell your boyfriend.' Think Bil as she sits down. Bil hold her head while she sigh. "Bil, are you okay?" Asks Hwasa while she pats Bil's hand. Bil nodded and she shot up her head. "Aishh you scared me." Said Buffy as he place his chopsticks. Bil laugh as she see Buffy's face. Bil stops laugh as she drench. Bil's friends rounded their eyes as they see Bil drench. "V, will die." Said H.o while he shake his head. Bil boil up as she see V holding a pile. "Yah!" Shout Bil and she steps hard V's foot. V release the pile and he hold his foot while he hold the pain. Bil walks away as she kick hard V's leg. V squinted his eyes as he look at Bil. Buffy run to Bil and he send Bil back to her house.

Buffy lied down on the couch as they arrived at Bil's house. Bil clean herself and she wears the comfortable clothes. Bil go to the living room and she sits on the counch. "Oppa, you don't wantto go back to the school?" Asks Bil while she open the TV. "No. Today i want to ditch school since i don't always do that." Said Buffy as he look at Bil. Bil look at Buffy and she smirks. "Why you don't want to be a queenka?" Asks Buffy while he furrow his brow. "Oppa, i think you know the answer alreadyand stops asking me that question." Said Bil while she rolled her eyes. "I just don't understand why you don't want to be a queenka. You already used be a queenka and you don't want it anymore ." "So, what the relation?" "I mean don't you miss to be a queenka?" Bil stare at the ceiling and she shake her head. "Are you sure?" "Yes oppa yea! For your information its triple yes." "Hard to believe." "Whatever oppa. It your right to believe me or not." "Do you realise that you would be a queenka?" Bil furrow her brow as Buffy said that. "You know, you'll marry a kingka. So, you will be a queenka." "Oppa, can you shut up and sleep." "Okay." Said Buffy and he close his eyes.