Chapter 23

Eun young see V walks to his locker

Eun young see V walks to his locker. 'I must hang out with him today. It already 2 week we don't meet each other.' Think Eun young as she approach V. "Tae, let's go out today." Said Eun young while she tilt her head. "Ohh baby. I'm so sorry but i have a study session. Maybe we can go out tomorrow." Said V as he caressed Eun young's cheek. "Promise?" Asks Eun young while she pouted. "Yeah i'm promise." Said V as he cupped her cheek. "Baby, i have to go. Bye. See you tomorrow." Said V as Eun young nodded. 'V don't worry. Tomorrow, she will go away from your life forever.' Think Eun young while she see V walk to the library. 

Bil twirl her pen in her hands while she wait for her friends. V place his book as Bil look at him. "Where your friends?" Asks Bil while V sits. "They will be late a little bit and your friends?" Asks V as Bil sigh. "I bet they also late. Should we start first?" Asks Bil and V nodded. 

"Yah! I'm tired and sleepy." Said V as they study for an hour. "So go to washroom and wash your face." Said Bil and V placed his head on Bil's arm. "Yah! Get up. People are looking at us." Said Bil while she tried to pulled her arm. "Fine." Said V as he place his head on Bil's shoulder. "Yah! What you doing? Your head really heavy. Yah!" Said Bil while she push V's head. V take Bil's hands and he hold its firmly. "Let me take a nap, okay." "Okay but can you release my hands?" V smile and he release Bil's hands. Bil rubs her temple as she continue to study. 

Jimin and J-hope spy Bil and V from the library door. They smile and they go to the rooftop. "So how our plan?" Asks Haeri as she see Jimin and J-hope. "It works." Said Jimin and they nodded. "Let they spend more time together." Said Hwasa as she smile. "So we want to do? I'm not going stay at here for more 2 hours." Said Jungkook. "Let's go to cafe. Treat on me." Said U-ji as they go to the cafe.