Chapter 27

Eun young and her friends enter they dance studio in their university

Eun young and her friends enter they dance studio in their university. They sit on the floor while they wait for other students to arrived. V sigh as he see Eun young's file left in his car. V take it and he walk to dance studio. V stops at the door as he heard Eun young and her friends talk about Bil. "Eun young, i know that Bil won't hit you." Said Seulgi while she look at Eun young. "Of course she won't do that. If i don't grab her hand, that bottle won't hit my head." Said Eun young as she smile. "You crazy, Eun young. If V know this, you'll died." Said Haeryoung as they laughed. "What you mean by that?" Asks V while he enter the studio. Eun young and her friends shocked as they see V. "V, wh.. Wha.. What you do at here?" Stutter Eun young while she get up. "V, how do you feel? Regret? Sad? Shock?" Asks Hwasa as she, U-ji, Haeri, J-hope, Jimin, Rap mon, Suga and Jin out from the closet room. "V, its not true." Said Eun young while her tears stream down her cheek. "You know what. I'm just don't expect you to do that!" Mad V as he throw the file. "V, i do that because i love you. I don't want she to take you from me." Said Eun young while she hold V's arm. "We break up! I'm really stupid because i choose you. After this don't ever to disturb Bil!" Said V as he shrug off Eun young's hands and he out from the studio. "Hell that, bitch. Eat your love until you puke." Said U-ji as she out from the studio. "Love? Love, my fish ass." Said Haeri while she push hard Eun young's shoulder. They go out from the studio except Hwasa. "This is for Bil." Said Hwasa as she slaps Eun young's cheek and she out from the studio. 

 V enter Mr and Mrs. Park's house together with Bil's friends and his friends. V bow to Mr and Mrs. Park and his parents as he enter Mrs. Park's room. "Omma, appa. I'm sorry. I'm the one who chase Bil out from the house." Said V as Mrs. Kim raised her brow. "What? What you do, Kim Taehyung?" Asks Mrs. Kim while she hold her anger. "I think that Bil the one hits Eun young but Eun young did by herself. I just can't control myself. Omma, appa i'm really sorry. I'm really regret what i have done to Bil." Said V as a droplet of tears fall from his eyes. Mrs. Kim rubs her temple while she sits down. "Taehyung, its okay. I won't mad at you. I know Bil. She won't mad at you after she know you regret it." Said Mrs. Park while she look at V. "Kim Taehyung, i give you 24 hours to find Bil. I don't want to know whatever the excuse. No matter what, you have to bring back my daughter in law to here!" Said Mrs. Kim and V nodded. "Omma." Said Bil as she enter Mrs. Park's room. "Bil." Said Mrs. Park while Bil hugged her. "Omma, i'm sorry for making you worry." Said Bil as she burst into tears. Bil let go Mrs. Park and she hug Mrs. Kim. "Omma, mianei." Said Bil as Mrs. Kim rubs her back. V look at Bil and and he smile. Bil raised her brow while she look at V. 

V out from the Mrs. Park's room and Jungkook grabbed his collar. Before V say anything, Jungkook punch his face. "I'm just don't expect to has a friend who act like an asshole." Said Jungkook as he released V's collar. V wiped the blood at his lips as Jimin pulled V up. "Guys, stop what you want to do. Bil, already back. What you unsatisfied at?" Asks Hwasa while she rolled her eyes. "We should go back. Let's they settle their problem. This their marriage. V, fighting. Think before you act." Said Rap mon as they out from Mr and Mrs. Park's house. 

Bil place her head on Mrs. Park's shoulder while she playing with her fingers. "Miss me so much?" Asks Mrs. Park and Bil nodded. "You should go back to your house with Taehyung." "I don't want that. I want to take care of you. I want to stay at here." "Bil, i'm already fine. You should discuss with him. He maybe has the reasons why he did that to you." "Omma, he don't love me and i don't love him too. I want to end this marriage." "Bil, you can't do that. He loves you but he don't want to admit it and you also loves him. If not, why you feel so hurt?" "I'm not hurt. He tell me to go out so i go out." "So, if he tell you to go back means you will go back?" "I won't go back." "Means you hurt. He also regret what he had done. Bil, gives him a chance." "I won't!" "Then, do it for me." Bil look at Mrs. Park and she reluctantly nodded her head.