Chapter 8

Today is the last day Bil and all the 19 years old students have the  examination

Today is the last day Bil and all the 19 years old students have the  examination. Bil and her friends smile as they walk out from the exam hall. "It time to party." Said U-ji. "Where? When?" Asks Bil. "This time lets go to water park. I'll tell my appa to book a water park for we and it tomorrow." Said Haeri as she called her father. "Okay. So, lets go shopping." Said Hwasa. "But if you don't mind can we follow?" Asks Jungkook and BTS behind him. "Okay. You can and you all been invited to party tomorrow at the water park." Said Haeri as Bil glance at V. 'Why must to follow if you don't want to enjoy it.' Think Bil as she walks. "Bil, U-ji and Jimin, you can go with V. Hwasa, Suga go with me. Haeri and the others you with Jin." Said Jungkook. They nodded and they drive away. Bil eyed U-ji and Jimin from the rear mirror. Bil take her phone and she text to U-ji. -U-ji please make the atmosphere in here alive.- Bil see U-ji smirk. -I don't want. You know your sick husband will glare  at me with his cold stare that can kill people.- -You see, i'm not died yet. Still alive.- "So, who will join our party tomorrow?" Asks Jimin. "All the students who are same age with us." Said U-ji. Jimin nodded his head. Bil take her phone as it rings. 

Phone conversation:-

 Bil : Hmm wae? 

Buffy : You with V, right. 

Bil : Yes and others. 

Buffy : Ohh. I will called you back. 

Bil : Nae. 

Bil hang up the call and she look on the road. 

 Bil off from V's car and she wait for the others to get off. "What you want to buy?" Asks Jungkook to Hwasa. "Summer clothes." Said Hwasa as they enter the mall. Bil sigh as her hand gliding with V's hand. Bil cross her arm and she walks to their favourite boutique. "Welcome Ms. Soon Bil." Said the salegirl. Bil smile to her and giggled. "Ms. mwo-ya? Its Mrs. already." Said Hwasa as Bil hits her arm. "You guys take what you want and i'll pay." Said Jungkook. Bil smile and she nodded her head. "Bil, are you going to wears short pants or what?" Asks Haeri as she takes look at short pants. "Yes. And lets took the same one." Said Bil as she takes green apple cotton short pants. Haeri takes pink, Hwasa takes yellow and U-ji takes blue. Bil takes grey halter tops. While Hwasa takes grey tank tops, Haeri takes white halter tops and U-ji takes white tanks tops. Bil takes a sunblock and their clothes to the counter while wait for BTS to take their clothes. As they finish, they pay for it. 

 Bil wakes up early and she do her daily routine. Bil wears red tee with black tight jeans. Bil tied her hair into ponytail and side-swept bang. Bil put a little make up and she take her bag. Bil go to the kitchen and she take her breakfast. Bil walks out as she glance at V's room. Bil smiled at Buffy as Buffy rolled the car window. "Morning sweetie." Said Buffy as he gesture Bil to go inside the car. Bil enter and Buffy drive away. 

V's Pov

 I stand at the balcony and hears she slammed door. I see a black ferrari stop in front the house. As the driver rolled the windows and i furrow my brow. Then, i see Bil run to that car and she enter the car. 'Oh because of that guy she could follow my rule. That stupid rule make me pissed.' I take my phone as its rings.

Phone Conversation :-

V : Hello. 

Eun young : Tae, you come and pick me.

V : Okay, baby. I'll be there in 15 minutes. 

I hang up the call and i enter my bathroom. 

 END OF POV 

 Bil and Buffy get off from the car and they enter the water park. "Your husband not coming?" Asks Buffy as he give Bil's bag. "He will come with Eun young. Oppa, stop think about him. Today, i'm your partner. Ara?" Buffy chuckle. Bil go to her friends and she arranged the food. "Let me help you." Said Jungkook as he take balloons from Bil. "Thanks." Said Bil as she see V with Eun young enter the water park. "Bil! Let's go change our clothes." Said U-ji as she pulled Bil to toilet. Bil wears the halter tops and short pants. Bil look her back in the mirror as she tilt her head. "Bil, you look sexy in that." Said Haeri. "Is this okay? Its exposed my brasiére band." "Bil, that ok." Said Hwasa as they walk out. Bil cover her back with the towel while they walk to Buffy and his friends. U-ji run and she do a somersault and she dived into the pool. "Haha. I know she miss it." Said Haeri as she dived in the pool. Hwasa follow her while Bil sits on the corner of the pool as she dips her feet. "Why you don't follow them?" Asks Buffy as he sits beside Bil. Bil blush as she see Buffy not wears the shirt. 'Wait, when he build his body? Its clearly his abs. OMG.' Think Bil as she stand up. Bil slips down the towel and she dived into the pool. Buffy smirk and he dived into the pool. V froze as he see Bil slipped down the towel and exposed her back. 'Holy shit! She hot.' Think V as he sips his coffee. Bil place her hands around Buffy's shoulder as she catch her breathe. "I think your husband melt." Said Buffy as he look at V. 'Haha, Oppa don't make a silly statement. He won't and ever won't.' Think Bil as she swim to her friends. Bil climb to the isle to rest after they play in the pool. "Let's eat. I'm hungry." Said Lee geon. They out from the pool and they go to dining table. V scoffed when he see Bil sits on Buffy's lap. V smile to Eun young as she walk to him. "Ohh! She wears halter top." Said Dae won. "Why you expect she to wear bikini?" Said Lee geon make Bil choke her juice. Buffy pats Bil's back. "Someone jealous." Said U-ji as she look at Bil. 'My fish ass! Me jealous. Puff.' Think Bil as she eat snack. "Buffy oppa, when you workout? Its come out well." Blurted Haeri as she point to Buffy's abs. Bil blinks her eyes as she look at Haeri. 'This girl!' Think Bil as Hwasa flick Haeri's forehead. "Yah! Stop asks weird question. It make awkward." Mad U-ji. "Actually not me only who workout. They also." Said Buffy while he pointed at his friends. "Mianei for asking that kind of question." Said Haeri as she smile sheepishly. Bil turn her head and she see V placed his hand around Eun young's waist while her hands on V's chest. 'Oh holy shit!.' Think Bil as she turns to pool. Bil hang her mouth as she see Jungkook out from the pool. 'OMG HE HOT!' Think Bil as she look away when Jungkook stare at her. "Bil fly to other world. Let's throw her into the pool. To get her mind back." Mouth U-ji. Buffy look at Bil and he lift Bil in bridal style. Bil rounded her eyes as she realise she in Buffy's arm. "Oppa andwae! Stop what you want to do to me!" Said Bil as she hits Buffy's chest. 'He wanted to throw me right. Don't he?' Think Bil as she her back touch the water. Bil lift her head out from the water as she pout. "Do you get back your mind?" Said Buffy as he cupped Bil's cheek. "Aishh! You do again to me, i swear i don't want meet you forever." Said Bil as she pulled out her hand to ask Buffy to pull her out from the water. Buffy grab Bil's hand and Bil pulls him into the pool. Bil wants to out from the water but Buffy quick grab her waist and he tickle her waist. "Oppa stop it. Okay i won't do that. 0-0 okay." Said Bil as she placed her hand around Buffy's neck. Buffy nodded as he gesture their friends to get into pool. They played while laugh. V squinted his eyes and he walk away. "Let's go back. Let's get fun at your place." Said V as he grab Eun young's hand. 'Hahh, Bil! I'm sorry but i'll touch V first.' Think Eun young as she nodded her head. They get in V's car as they wore their clothes. V drive to Eun young's apartment as they go out from the water park.