Chapter 15

Bil tapped her pen at her chin as she think about what Buffy tell her yesterday

 Flashback ----> 

 "Oppa, why they together with your group? I mean are they popular group like you?" Asks Bil as she eat her strawberry cakes. "Yeah they popular. Why? Want to be a queenkas back? "Asked Buffy as Bil look a him. "Urghh in oppa dream. I won't be that." "So how your marriage? Happy?" "Happy? Its worst, okay." "I'm heard that you went for honeymoon." "Yeah two weeks ago. You know what, his friends join us." "What? Haha they mean a lot for him." "I think that i can rock at Jeju alone because i think he brought Eun young along. But he don't do that. You know what his reason?" "What?" "He scared that he will hurt my feeling if he brought Eun young." Buffy chocked his americano as Bil said that. "See he give the most nonsense reason." Said Bil while she stroke Buffy's back. "I think he like you. He has fall in love with you." Said Buffy while he wiped his mouth. "Haha oppa don't make a silly statement. He won't and i won't. But we have 6 months more to go then i'll be free." "Are u sure your mum will allow it to happen?" "Don't worry. She will." "What you want to do?" "Secret." Buffy squinted his eyes while he look Bil's smile. 

 END OF FLASHBACK 

 'Arghh why they related to Sung jun oppa? Stress!' Think Bil as she focused back to her book. 

 Bil and V go to Bil's parents house in the weekend. Bil out from the car and enter the house. V followed her after he lock his car. Bil hugs her parents and Sung jun. "Where your husband? I want to see him." Asks Sung jun and Bil pointed at V. Sung jun look at V and he look back at Bil. "I know what you want to know. Let's continue after this." Mouth Bil and she sits. V handshake with Sung jun and he sits beside Bil. "Woah daebak. I'm shocked by knowing you are my dongsaeng husband. Why don't you tell me?" Said Sung jun as he eat his breakfast. "I also don't know that Bil is your dongsaeng." Said V as Sung jun rubs his nape. "Yeah. I'm forgot about that." Said Sung jun while he smile. "Honey, how your honeymoon?" Asks Mrs. Park while she look at Bil. "Yeah my honeymoon. It great. Totally daebak." Said Bil as she raise her thumb. "So, i guess we will get a good news soon." Said Mrs. Park as Bil smile fakingly. 'What good news? Omma, mianei but a bad news is coming soon.' Think Bil while she eats her breakfast. 

 Bil and V enter Bil's room after they finished breakfast. V wants to lied down on her bed but Bil stops him. "Why?" Asks V while he look at Bil. "If you want to lied down, please lied down on that couch because that my bed. You can't lied down on that and i hate other people to lied down on it." Said Bil as she cross her arm. "What you want to do if i want to lied down on it?" "Kills you!" "Haha are you willing to kill a handsome guy like me and live as a widow in young age?" "Yes! Thats what i badly want." V scoff and he enter the bathroom. Bil smile and she walk out from her room. Bil sits beside Sung jun and he placed his arm on Bil's shoulder. Bil leans on Sung jun chest and she played with his fingers. "What you want to know first?" Asks Bil while she look at Sung jun. "Are you been cheated by him? I mean he loves you and at the same time he loves Eun young." Said Sung jun as he stroke Bil's hair. "Aniya. I'm not been cheated or something that related to that stuff. We were being forced to marry. Arranged marriage to help appa's company. I hate him so much." "What? How i can standing still and do nothing while see my princess being hurt? I don't want to know other things, the main thing is you have to divorce with him." "Oppa chill. That's what i want to. But i can't do that until our marriage enough 1 year. Don't worry it about 6 more month before i free. Don't tell omma and appa about this, ara?" "Nae. But after you divorce with him, who will replace his place?" "Buffy oppa!" "What? Why him?" "Why? He already has a girlfriend?" "Anya. He too perfect for you. You can't get him." "Arghh oppa." Bil pouted and she tickle Sung jun. Sung jun almost fall from the couch as he cannot hold his tickleness. "Aishh this two siblings. Can't you stop that?" Said Mrs. Park while she placed her hands on her waist. "Omma, you look at oppa. He make me angry." Said Bil as she pouted. "Aishh this girl. Stop pouting, you already has a husband. Me and appa want to go out to meet our friends and behave yourself. Bil, taehyung will jealous if he see you act like that to Sung jun." Said Mrs. Park as she go out. Bil look at Sung jun and she shrug her shoulder. "Let's watch movie." Said Sung jun as he looked for the cd. Sung jun sits on the couch as he played the movie. Bil take Sung jun's arm and she placed on her shoulder as she leans on Sung jun's chest. 

V go out from Bil's room and he go to kitchen to drink water. Sung jun noticed V and he asks him to join them. V sits on other couch and he watch the movie. 'She look adorable, sitting like that.' Think V as he glance at Bil. Bil closed her eyes as she cannot hold her drowsy. Sung jun look at Bil and he placed her to lied down on the couch. Sung jun gesture V to carry Bil to her room as he closed the TV. V carry Bil in bridal style and he lied her down on her bed. V lied down beside Bil as he changed his clothes. 

 Bil wake up while she rubs her eyes. Bil blinks her eyes as she feels weight on her waist. Bil quickly get up as she realise V's hands on her waist and her head on V's chest. "Yah!" Shout Bil as V open his eyes. "What?" Asks V while he ruffled his hair. "Do you remember what i said to you?" "Aishh i remember. Relax. We don't do anything, okay. Just sleep. Stop thinking pervert things." Said V as he enter her bathroom. Bil knock her head and she punched her bed.