Chapter 7

Mrs

Mrs. Jang enter the class and she teach. "And for your information your end year examination is about a month to go. I wish you do your best for this exam because it will lead you to university or not. Ara?" Said Mrs. Jang as she finished teach. All the students nodded and she walk out from the class. Bil take her book and she read. "Bil, why your wrist be bandaged?" Asks Haeri as she point to Bil's wrist. "He the one who cause this?" Asks Hwasa. "Anya. I have a accident 3 days ago." Said Bil as she shot up her head. "What?" Shout Haeri and other students look at them. Bil glare at Haeri and she get up. "I'm going to toilet." Said Bil as she walk out. Jungkook out from the class without his friends notice and he follow Bil. Jungkook lean his back on the wall near the girls toilet. 'Why V said that she rude and evil? She willing to sacrifice herself just to save that kid. That means kind. Very kind.' Think Jungkook as he look Bil out from the toilet. "Bil! Wait." Called Jungkook. Bil turns and she see Jungkook leaned on the wall. "Yes why? May i help you?" Asks Bil. "Is your wrist okay?" Asks Jungkook. 'Why he care about me? And he act like  close to me whereas we don't even speak to each other before?' Think Bil. "Okay. It getting better." Said Bil. "Can i look at your wrist? If you don't mind." Bil nodded her head and she lift her hand. Jungkook take Bil's wrist and he massage gentle her wrist. "It hurt." Said Bil. "Let me bandaged it again." Said Jungkook as he lead Bil to the restroom. V raised his brow as he follow them. Bil sits on the chair while Jungkook kneel infront of her. Jungkook slowly open the bandaged and he furrow his brow. "This you called okay?" Said Jungkook as he look at Bil. Bil smiled as she rubs her hand. 'He different from V even he they in the same group. He gentle and i think i can get along with him.' Think Bil as she look at Jungkook. "Done examine my face?" Asks Jungkook make Bil blush. "Anya. Just feeling weird. Why you suddenly kind to me? I mean you know we not speak to each other before and that day i meet you, you seem close to me." "You know my heart been touch by your kindness. You wanted to save that kid even you know you'll be knock." "That my responsible since i saw that kid. I think we have to enter the class now but you enter first. Just to prevent bad thinking." Said Bil as she looks at her wrist-watch. V quickly back to the class as he heard Bil. 'So that day! What she wants from Jungkook?' Think V as he sits at his place. V look at Jungkook as he enter the class. Bil enter the class and she sits at her table. 

 Bil go back home a little late since she has a discussion. Bil enter the house as she arrived. "What you want from Jungkook?" Asks V as he watch TV. Bil raised her brow as she ignore V and she enter her bedroom. 'What i want from Jungkook? I don't want anything from him. I just want you to disappear like a snow.' Think Bil as throw herself on her bed.