Chapter 18

Eun young open the door and she gesture her friends to enter her house

Eun young open the door and she gesture her friends to enter her house. They sit on the couch as they enter. "Where V? Usually he will here at every weekends." Said Haeryoung while she look at Eun young. "He don't come here after his honeymoon." Said Eun young as she rolled her eyes. "What? He did that? What wrong with him?" Asks Seulgi. "All because of that damn girl. She the one who control V." Said Seolhyun and Eun young look at her. "Eun young, what you wait for? Just kicked her from V's life." Said Seulgi while she cross her arm. "By the way i heard that Buffy stay at V's house. She take care of him because he being stabbed a few days ago." Said Haeryoung as she smirk. "What you want me to do?" Asks Eun young while raised her brow. "Use Buffy. You just have to egg on V to kick Buffy from his house." Said Seolhyun and Eun young smirk. 

 V take out his phone as it rings and he answer the call. 

 Phone Conversation:- 

Eun young : Tae, let's date. 

V : Uhh baby, where you want to go? 

Eun young : Emm ice skating. 

V : Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes. 

V hang up and he enter his bathroom. 

Bil cook the lunch and she knocked V's room. "V, the lunch is ready." Said Bil while she knock the door. "We will eat first, okay." Said Bil as she furrow her brow. Bil go to Buffy's room and she knock. Buffy open the door and he out from his room. "Are you really want to eat at the kitchen? Are you already fine?" Asks Bil while she look at Buffy. Buffy nodded and they go to the kitchen. They eat while they converse. 

V and Eun young go to the cafe after they skating. They order their food and they eat its when its arrived. "V, how Bil? I mean she treat you okay?" Asks Eun young as she eat her chocolate cake. "Okay. She cook for me but she still annoying to me." Said V while he look at Eun young. "Emm if i'm not wrong, Buffy is staying at your house?" "Yeah. Because Bil wants to take care him." "Woah, you have changed, don't you?" "Baby what you mean by that?" "You changed what. You let a stranger staying at your house. You let him to stay with you and your wife, how come?" "Bil wants that so i have to follow her." "V, he will disturbed you and Bil. Just kick him out. It not nice when stranger appear between a marriage couple." V look at Eun young and he nodded. 'Bil.. Bil... Just ready to be devastated.' Think Eun young she while smile. 

 V enter his house and he notice Bil go out. 'Yeah this my chance to kick out that guy.' Think V as he go to Buffy's room. Buffy furrow his brow as V enter his room. "Its time for you to get out from my house. Its already a week. I hope you can get out from here before Bil back. Why don't you get lost from Bil's life. You make us hardly to be a couple. And left a note why you left this house." Said V as he go out from Buffy's room. 'Ahh he right. I shouldn't disturbed a marriage couple.' Think Buffy as he write something on the paper and he placed it on the small table beside the bed. Buffy changed his clothes and he pack his stuff. Buffy glance at Bil's room and he go out from V's house. 'May you happy with V. I know he loves you, Bil.' Think Buffy as he get in the taxi. Buffy decide to go to his grandma house at Busan. 

Buffy get off from the taxi and he go to his grandma house. Buffy wanted to enter his grandma house but someone stopped him. "Who areyo u?" Asks that guy. "I'm Jun hyeon. The grandchild of this house owner." "Ohh i'm sorry but this house is been sell to other people after your grandma died." Buffy squinted his eyes while he rubs his temple. "Thanks ajjushi for inform me." Said Buffy as he bow to that guy and he walk to bus stop. 'Arhh where i want to go? My apartment, of course Bil will go there. Moos's apartment, Bil must go there also. Arhhh!' Think Buffy while he hold his wound. Buffy cannot hold the pain and he fainted. Buffy heard a girl's voice before the darkness enveloped him. 

Bil enter Buffy's room as she arrived at V's house. Bil furrow her brow when she see Buffy not there. Bil go to V's room and she knock his door. "V, where Buffy oppa?" Asks Bil as V open the door. "I don't know. He always with you so you the one who should know where him." Said V while he go to kitchen. "Urghhh!" Hissed Bil as she enter her room. Bil throw her body on her bed and he called Buffy. "What the hell is going now! Oppa, please pick up the phone." Shout Bil as she throw her phone to her side. V smirk while he heard Bil's voice. V enter Buffy's room and he take a letter on the small table. V knock Bil's door many times and Bil open the door. "What?" Scoffed Bil while look at V. "Here. He left this." Said V while give Bil Buffy's letter. Bil take it and she closed the door. V smile when he heard Bil slamming her door. V enter his room to change his clothes and he go to club with his friends.