Chapter 14

V go to the kitchen and he open the fridge

V go to the kitchen and he open the fridge. V take out orange juice and he drink it. Bil go to kitchen as her stomach growled. Bil doubled back to her room as she see V but she stops when V called her. "Stop ignore me and cook something. I'm hungry." Said V as he pass by Bil and enter his room. 'Aishh!' Think Bil as she kick the couch. Bil enter the kitchen and she cook the ramen. Bil knock V's room as she finished cook. V open the door and he go to the kitchen. "Where you want to go?" Asks V as he see Bil enter her room. "You eat first. When you done call me." Said Bil while she look at V. "Come and we eat together." "What? Rule number 5. Remember." "Just erase that rule. If you don't want eat with me, don't blame me if i finished all the ramen." "Urghh fine." Bil go to kitchen and she sits at the dining table. "Where you going this evening?" Asks V as he eat. "Rule number 2. Don't interfere in each other life." Said Bil while she focus on eating. "Aishh just forget all the rules." "Yah andwae! I like that rules." "That rules not benefit at all to me and tell me where you go." "You can't do that. We already promise it and we can't broke a promise." "I don't care. This my house so i can do what i want including you." "Fine! I go to mall to buy Jungkook's mum present. Satisfied?" V stops eat and he enter his room. Bil furrow her brow while she rubs her temple. 

 Haeri and Hwasa run to Bil as they see Bil. "Bil, let's go." Said Haeri while she pulled Bil. "To where?" Asks Bil as she furrow her brow. "Just follow, okay." Said Hwasa. They break in the crowd and they go to U-ji. "Mwo ya? Why there is crowd here?" Asks Bil while she look around. "Just focus your eyes at the gate." Said Hwasa as Bil look at the gate. Then, a black ferrari enter and followed by 6 more car at the back. Bil furrow her brow as the girls start to scream. Sung jun out from the car and follow by Boys Republic, Queen, BTS, Madtown and Angel . Bil smile as Sung jun look at her. 'Ahh that's why they screaming like no tomorrow because of my oppa.' Think Bil as she walks to Sung jun. Bil rolled her eyes as she see some students whispering each other. "So today i want to introduce you Bil or Park Soon Bil. She is my dongsaeng." Said Sung jun as they nodded. Bil hugged Sung jun as he said that. "Arghh oppa. I miss you badly." Said Bil while she look at Sung jun. V look at Bil and he smile because of Bil's behaviour. "I know my little princess." Said Sung jun as he ruffled Bil's hair. "Hoho oppa. Long time no see." Said Bil while bump her fist with Boys Republic. "We too, little princess." Said Su woong  as Bil chuckled. "Ahhh unnie. I miss you guys." Said Bil as she hugged Queen. "We too dongsaeng." Said Hyomin while smile. "So let's go inside." Said Sung jun and they walk into the university as the girls follow. Bil walks beside Buffy and she linked his arm with her. "Why don't you tell me Sung jun  oppa is coming back?" Whisper Bil and V see them. "It surprise for you. You like it or not?" Asks Buffy while he look at Bil. "I don't like it. And you have many things to explain to me." Said Bil as Buffy chuckled. "I know what i have to explain. And i know your reaction, polar bear." Said Buffy as Bil poked his waist. "Arghh oppa. You make my mood down." Said Bil while she stops walk and she cross her arm. "Mianei, little princess." Said Buffy as he stroke Bil's hair and he carressed Bil's cheek. V squinted his eyes and he turn his sight to other place. 

 Eun young and her friends enter the ladies. "Urghh why she related to Sung jun oppa?" Asks Eun young as she kick the rubbish can. "She just lucky." Said Seulgi while she apply lipbam onto her lips. "You know it will make my work difficult." Said Eun young while she glance at Seulgi. "What difficult. Just kick her from V. Its easy what." Said Seolhyun as she smirk. "But are you sure that it will success?" Asks Eun young while raise her brow. "We don't know if we don't try it." Said Haeryoung as she look at Eun young. "Girls you have to help me. How we want to do it?" Asks Eun young as Seolhyun clapped her hands. "Let's use Jungkook. I know he really like her." Said Seolhyun as they nodded.