Chapter 10

V go to kitchen to eat his breakfast

V go to kitchen to eat his breakfast. Bil also out from her room and she go to kitchen. "Agashi what you want to eat?" Asks the maid. "Emm.. I'm not hungry. I want to walk at outside." Said Bil as she ignore V. "Agashi, there a letter for you. On the table at the living room." Said the maid as she want to take the letter. "Nevermind. Let me takes it." Said Bil as she go to living room. Bil take the letter and she read it. "OMG! I get it!" Shout Bil loud make V chocked his food. The maid go to Bil and she asks Bil. "I get into Seoul University." Said Bil as she hugged the maid. "Ohh congratulations agashi." "Nae. Gumawo. I'll want to tell Buffy oppa, my friends and my parents." Said Bil as she enter her room. 'Shit!. She rather tell others than me.' Think V as he wiped his lips and go out from the house. 

 Bil wake up early since today is the first day she enter the university. Bil do her daily routine and she eat her breakfast. Bil out from the house as she heard honking. Bil enter Buffy's car and he drive to the university. They out from the car and they walk to Bil's class. "You will go back with me. Wait me at there. Ara?" Said Buffy while he look at Bil. "Nae oppa." Said Bil as she smile. "And study hard." Said Buffy as he walk to his class. Bil enter her class and she go to her friends. Bil rolled her eyes when she see V and Eun young enter the class. 'Why they have to enter the class that same with me?' Think Bil as she ignored V's stare. 

 Since Bil enter university, she rarely meets and talk to V. They only meet at university and when at home they do their own works. V takes his phone as it rings. V answer the call while he go to the kitchen. Bil is eating the ice cream while busy with her phone at the kitchen. Bil ignored V as she eat the ice cream.  

Phone Conversation :-

 V: Emm omma wae?

 Mrs. Kim : Are you and Bil, okay?

 V : Yes. We are. 

Mrs. Kim : I just want to reminded you about your honeymoon. It about a week from today, ara? 

V : Nae omma. 

Mrs. Kim : Let me speak to Bil. 

V : Omma, why don' t you call her phone directly? 

Mrs. Kim : Aishh this kid! Just give your phone to her. 

V give his phone to Bil as Bil raised her brow. "Omma, wants to talk to you." Said V and Bil take his phone. V takes a tin of beer and he sits in front of Bil. 

Bil : Nae omma. I'll do it. 

Both of them hang up and Bil give back V's phone. "What omma talk to you?" Asks V while he look at Bil. "Just about girls stuff." Said Bil as she play game in her phone. "Can you keep this ice cream? Thank you." Said Bil as she walks to her room. "Arghh! Stupid honeymoon." Said Bil while she lied down on her bed. V walks to his room and he hears Bil's voice. 'Yeah stupid honeymoon because i have to go with you.' Think V as he lied down and sleep.