Chapter 1

Bil go to her school like usual

Bil go to her school like usual. Bil enter her class and she sits at her table. "Yah! Eun young wants to see you. She at basketball court." Said Seolhyun. *Seolhyun is Eun young's friend.* Bil rolled her eyes and she follow Seolhyun. Bil cross her arm as she stand in front Eun young. Eun young smirks as she see Bil. "What you want?" Asks Bil and Eun young throw a bunch of paper to Bil. Bil hold her fist as she hold her anger. "Take that and paste its around this school." Said Eun young as she walk away. Bil look at the paper and she curse. *Eun young and V being couple about 2 years and they going to marry.* "Yah! Are you stupid?" Shout Bil as she crumple up the paper and she throw at Eun young's head. 'Headshot!' Think Bil as she hold her laugh. Eun young hold her head while she squinted at Bil. 'Bitch. I'll make you regret for your action.' Think Eun young as she walk away. Bil take a piece of that paper and she fold into her blazer pocket. Bil walks to her class and she sits at her table. "Bil, where you go?" Shout Hwasa as the other students look at them. Hwasa kick their table as she sits because Bil ignore her. Bil lift her head and she lean at her chair. "Wae?" Asks Bil as she look at Hwasa. "I'm looked for you." Said Hwasa as she shot up her head. "Since when i'm be the important? Huhh." Asks Bil as she smile. "Aishh you always be the important one." Said Hwasa as she grin after she see Buffy enter their class. Bil elbow Hwasa's arm as Buffy come to them. "Bil, lets talk." Asks Buffy. "What?" Asks Bil while she look at Buffy. "Let's talk about it at outside." Said Buffy as he grabs Bil's hand. Bil follow Buffy out from her class and she lean her back on the wall as Buffy release her hand. "Are you looking an another fight with queenka?" Asks Buffy as he cross his arms. Bil take out the paper from her pocket and she give it to Buffy. "Open and read it!" Said Bil as she look away. Buffy furrow his brow as he read the paper. "You know oppa, she told me to stick that around the school. I think she left her brain at her house." Said Bil as she take back the paper. "I guess you right. I'm sorry for just now." Said Buffy as he chuckle. "But i don't want to forgive you. If you want me to forgive you, treat me today lunch, ara?" "Nae ara-yo. Wait for me at the field." Said Buffy as he cupped Bil's face. Bil nodded her head and she walks into her class.

Bil sits on the bench at the field while she playing her phone. "Yah!" Called someone. Bil turns and she frown when she see V. 'What that thing want? Where Buffy oppa?" Think Bil as she look away. V smirks and he go to Bil. "I want to talk about something." Said V while he look at Bil. "Go ahead." Said Bil as she raised her brow. "This is my last warning. Don't ever to touch Eun young! If you touch her again, you'll died." Said V as he walks away. "You think i really want to touch that girl? My fish ass." Said Bil as she sigh. Bil get up and she run to Buffy. "Oppa, let's go somewhere else ." Said Bil as she link her arm at Buffy's arm. "Where?" Asks Buffy as he look at Bil. "Arcade!" Said Bil while she smile. "You pissed on something, right?" "Yes!" "What? Tell me." "It nothing oppa. Just a small problem." They enter the arcade and they play almost all game. Bil look at her wrist-watch and it 5 pm. "Oppa, let's go home." Said Bil as she pats Buffy's shoulder. "Okay, let's go." Said Buffy while he hold Bil's hand.

Bil enter her house and she tell Buffy to wait. "Ajumma, pack the food." Said Bil and she enter her room. "Agashi, its ready." Said the maid. "Nae, gumawo-yo." Said Bil as she takes the pack. "Oppa, takes this. That's food." Said Bil as she gives to Buffy. "But.." "Oppa, i give to you because you don't have to cook anymore since you stay alone." "Okay. Then i should get a wife, don't i?" "Haha. That's right!" "But if i do that, who will accompany this girl." Bil laugh as Buffy said that. "Oppa, i have friends okay." "I know that. Okay thanks. It already late, i'm excuse first. Bye." Bil hug Buffy and he hug her back. 'Arghh his hug so warm and comfortable. I really want it.' Think Bil. "Gumawo for today oppa. Bye." Said Bil while she smile. Buffy nodded his head as enter his car and he drive away. Bil enter her house and she enter her room. Bil clean herself ans she wears pink tank tops and black short pants. Bil go to the kitchen and she eat her dinner. After she finished eat, she watch the TV. 'Don't ever to touch Eun young! If you touch her again, you'll died.' Bil shrug off that word when its come to her mind. Bil close the TV and she enter her room. Bil takes her phone and she open a text from Buffy. -Goodnight, sweetie.- Bil smile as she reply. -Goodnight, oppa.- Bil placed her phone on the table and she start to do her homeworks.