Chapter 21

Bil mooch around the kitchen while she think how to start her plan

Bil mooch around the kitchen while she think how to start her plan. "Yah! What you doing at here? Is your favourite to mooch around the kitchen?" Asks V as Bil shocked by heard V's voice. "Hahh i'm just think what i going to cook today." Said Bil while she rubs her arm. V glance at Bil as he take his beer and he gluped it. "Emm can we make an agreement?" Asks Bil as V look at her. "I mean you know like a beat. I get a benefit and you get that also. So, do you want to do it?" Said Bil while she smile. "What that agreement?" Asks V as he gulped the beer. "If i make your relationship with Eun young more tighter, can you divorce me a little early?" Said Bil make V chocked. "I know it a little bit crazy but both of us get a benefit." Said Bil while she playing with her fingers. 'Why don't i just play with you?' Think V while he wiped his mouth. "Okay. I agree. I will divorce you a month early." "Really! Thanks." "You don't have to cook for lunch because Eun young will hold her birthday party at 3 pm. And you are invited." "Ohh okay. Then, you should make a cake for her." "No need i can buy it." "But it different. The made one and the buy one. I will make it. I good in making a cake. So how?" "Ok but i will help you." "Okay." Bil take out the all the needed ingerdients and she put its on the table. Bil takes the apron and she slipped it on her body. Bil not in time to tie up the strap of the apron as she see V crack the egg. "Yah! Hajima. You should separate the egg yolks from the egg whites because we just want to use the egg whites." Said Bil as she show to V how to do it. V noticed Bil do not tie up the apron-strap and he walk to Bil. Bil shocked as V backhug her and she realise V is tying up her apron-strap. 'Arghh what wrong with me? Yah! Park Soon Bil, stop thumping.' Think Bil as she bit her bottom lips. "Thanks." Said Bil as she beaten the eggs. V finished weighed the flour and he sits on the counter as he look at Bil. 'She pretty from this side. What wrong with me? I can't fall in love with her. I can't.' Think V as he run his sight to the clock. "I think you should dress up now." Said Bil while she mixed the flour and the sugar in the eggs. "It okay. It still early. I have to observe what you doing. I afraid that you will put a poison in that cake." Said V as Bil chuckled. "Don't worry i won't do that." Said Bil as she finished mixed. Bil pour the cake mixed in the backing tray as she tells V to preheat the oven. Bil put the baking tray in oven and she set 45 minutes. V cleaned up the table and he noticed some balance flour on the table. 'Let's trick her.' Think V while he smile. V takes the floor and he put in his palms. "Bil, what you want to do with this?" Said V and Bil turns to him. V blow the flour on his hands as Bil turn. Bil sigh as her face covered with flour. Bil wiped the flour and she throw the flour to V. Bil laughed when the flour landed on V's shirt. "Yah! This shirt really expensive." Said V as Bil stuck out her lips. "Who tell you start it." Said Bil while she throw the flour at V. They laughed while they throwing the flour. Bil stop throwing when the cake is cook. Bil take out the cake and she place it on the plate. V look at Bil who focus on decorate the cake. Bil claps her hands while she smile as she finished decorate. "Go and dress up." Said Bil as she push V out from the kitchen. "That cake will go with my friends and you too." Said V and he enter his room. 

V out from his room and he go to Bil's room. "What?" Asks Bil as V knocked her door. "Open this. I want you to help me." Said V as Bil open the door. "What you want me to help?" Asks Bil while she look at V.