Chapter 31

Bil go to the kitchen and she open the fridge

 Bil go to the kitchen and she open the fridge. V out from his room and he raised his brow when he see Bil looked something in the fridge. "Baby, what you looking for?" Asks V while he backhuging Bil. "Emm ice cream. Where it?" Asks Bil as she look at V. "Baby, you already eat last night. So, it finished." Said V and Bil pout. "I want ice cream. The baby want it." Said Bil while she point at her baby bump. "Okay. Go dress up and we going to eat ice cream." Said V and Bil smile. "Thank you." Said Bil and she go to their room. "Wait! My afternoon kiss." Said V while he point at his cheek. Bil rolled her eyes and she pecked V's cheek. V smile as Bil enter their room. 

V open the door as the doorbell rings. "Ohh come in hyung." Said V as he gesture Buffy and Ji Gi to enter their house. "Thanks. How are you?" Asks Buffy as he pats V's shoulder. "I'm fine. Wait, i called Bil." Said V and he enter their room. "Baby, someone wants to meet you." Said V as he grab Bil's hand. "Who?" Asks Bil while she furrow her brow. "Just someone." Said V as they out from their room. Bil raised her brow while she walks to the living room. "Buffy oppa?" Asks Bil while she smile. Buffy turns and he smile. "Hey sweetie. Miss me?" Asks Buffy as Bil hugged him. "Of course but oppa is there that i missed something?" Asks Bil while she look Ji Gi. "Yeah. Meet my future wife, Choi Ji Gi." Said Buffy and Bil hug Ji Gi. "Congratulations hyung." Said V as he pats Buffy's shoulder. "Aigo oppa. You know how to choose a wife. She pretty, oppa. Lucky you get her. Yeah, finally i get an unnie." Said Bil as she smile. Ji Gi smile while look at Bil. "Bil, i think i missed something too." Said Buffy as he point at Bil's baby bump and Bil smile. "Bil, how many months your pregnancy?" Asks Ji Gi while she look at Bil. "It already 7 months." Said Bil as she touch her baby bump. "Girl, am i right?" Asks Ji Gi and Bil nodded her head. "Congratulations for you two. Actually i come here to invite you two to our wedding." Said Buffy as he look at V and Bil. "When?" Asks Bil while she touch Ji Gi's hand. "This weekend." Said Ji Gi as she smile. "Okay. We will go." Said V while he look at Buffy. "Okay. We excuse first because we want to go to uncle and aunty's house. Are you going out?" Asks Buffy as he get up. "Yeah. The baby wants to eat ice cream." Said V make Buffy chuckled. "Bye unnie, oppa." Said Bil as Buffy and Ji Gi enter Buffy's car. "Happy?" Asks V as he poked tip of Bil's nose. "No. It excited." Said Bil while she laughed. "Let's go eat the ice cream." Said V as he locked the door. Bil enter V's car and V drive to nearby cafe. 

Buffy and Ji Gi meet all the guest that attend their wedding after they eat. Buffy and Ji Gi walk to V and Bil after they finished meet all the guest. "So, hyung where you guys want to go for honeymoon?" Asks Jungkook while he look at Buffy. "Maybe London. Why you want to sponsor our honeymoon?" Asks Buffy and they laughed. "Hyung, don't worry there will be someone want to sponsor your honeymoon." Said Suga while point at V. "V, seriously?" Asks Buffy and V nodded. "The baby wants sponsor it." Said Bil as she giggled. "You guys, know what, everything she do always the baby wants it." Said V and Bil hits his chest. "Baby, listen to aunty U-ji. Don't follow your mum's behaviour, ara." Said U-ji as she touch Bil's baby bump. Bil squinted her eyes as they laughed. Buffy and Ji Gi go to London as the wedding finished. 

Bil sits on the couch while she open the TV. Bil watch the drama while she eats the chocolate. "Baby, stop eating chocolate. It not good for the baby." Said V and Bil stop eating. "Then, what baby want to eat?" Asks Bil while she tilt her head as she look at V. "Milk. It good for the baby." "Arghh i don't like milk. I want hot chocolate." "Can't. I will make the milk. Drink it for me and for the baby, ok." Bil reluctantly nodded and V enter the kitchen. V sits beside Bil after he make the milk. Bil look the milk as she take from V. "Drink it. You won't died if you drink it." Said V and Bil giggled. Bil drink the milk and she placed the mug on the table as she finished it. "What you want to name our baby?" Asks Bil while she placed V's arm on her shoulder as she lean on V's chest. "Do you have a name?" Asks V and Bil shake her head. "How about Nina? Kim Nina?" Asks V while he rubs Bil's baby bump. "It good. Where you get that name? Is that your girlfriends name?" Asks Bil as she look at V. "It not, baby. I like that name and if i have a daughther i will named her by that name." Said V as he pecked Bil's forehead. "Aigo my husband so sweet." Said Bil while she cupped V's cheek as she laughed. "Baby, thanks for be my wife." Said V as he kissed Bil's lips. Bil smile and she reply V's kissed.