Epilogue

U-ji take the meat and give to Jin as Jin tell her to take

 U-ji take the meat and give to Jin as Jin tell her to take. "Are we going to barbeque today?" Asks Haeri and Jin nodded. "Heol daebak." Said Haeri while she smile. "Buffy oppa and Ji Gi unnie will arrived a little bit late." Shout Bil from the balcony. "Yeah okay. Aishh this girl! She already has a child, she still like that." Said Hwasa and they laughed. "Can you imagine if Nina follow her behaviour?" Asks Jungkook while he smile. "Of course V will get headache always." Said U-ji and Bil out from the house. "Guys, i heard what you said." Said Bil while she placed the salad on the table. "Bil, where Nina?" Asks Jimin and Bil look at him. "With V. She still dress up." Said Bil. "V dress her up? Disaster." Said J-hope and they laughed. 

V out from the house while Nina in his arms. "How? Can i be a stylist?" Asks V and they nodded. "V, i want her." Said Hwasa and V give Nina to Hwasa. "Aigo she so cute." Said Haeri while she play with Nina. V placed his arm around Bil's shoulder as he look at his friends play with Nina. "Aren't they cute as a couple?" Asks Bil while she look at Haeri and Jungkook. "Baby, they not a couple, either." Said V and Bil look at him. "Can they be a couple?" Asks Bil and V chuckles. "I admit that. Jungkook, you better make Haeri as your girlfriend because you guys suit to each other." Shout V and Bil smile. "V, don't worry. I will." Said Jungkook make Haeri blushed and they cheering. "Wait. Did we missed something?" Asks Buffy while he hold Ji Gi's hand as they enter V's house. Bil hug Ji Gi as well as her friends. "Hyung, we will have a new couple." Said Jin while he baked the meat. Buffy smile and he handshake with V's friends. "Aigo this cute girl." Said Buffy as he pecked Nina's cheek. "Unnie how many month already?" Asks U-ji while she touch Ji Gi's baby bump. "It already 4 months." Said Ji Gi as she smile. "Ohh boy or girl?" Asks Haeri as they sit. "Boy." Said Ji Gi and they smile. "Nina will popular among guys like you Bil." Said Hwasa as she elbow Bil. "Silly statement. She won't." Said Bil while she shake her head. "Future queenka and future kingka." Said Haeri as she point at Nina and she point at Ji Gi's baby bump. "Woah daebak. Let them school together, please." Said Hwasa and Bil hits her arm. "You have to ask Buffy oppa first." Said Ji Gi and they laughed. They talk about many things and laughing. 

"Hyung, you choose the right one." Said Suga while he pats Buffy's shoulder. "You know they have the same vibe." Said Buffy and they nodded. "Hyung, how Ji Gi noona since she pregnant?" Asks Rap mon as Nina in his arm. "I feel like to faint when deal with her craving and her swing mood." Said Buffy make they laughed. "But Bil more extreme." Said V and they chuckled. V take Nina when she cry and he give her to Bil. "Aigo why you crying, my honey? Nam joon uncle make you cry, don't him?" Asks Bil as she pecked Nina's cheek and Nina giggled. "Wait, you just to do that?" Asks Rap mon while he furrow his brow. "You have to be a father to know that." Said Bil while she smiled. "Guys, lets eat." Said Jin as he placed the meat on the table. They eat while they converse about many things. 

Bil placed Nina on her bed as she fall asleep on Bil's lap. Bil caressed Nina's cheek while she smile. 'Thank you, honey for present in this family.' Think Bil and she pecked Nina's forehead. V snaked his arms around Bil's waist and he rested his head on Bil's shoulder. "She pretty, am i right?" Asks V while he look at Nina. "Of course she is." Said Bil as she turns to V. "Thanks to omma and appa because their forced us to marry." Said V and Bil chuckle. "Yeah. I really don't expect that we will be happy together like this. Yeah thanks also to this guy because he admit that he loves me." Said Bil while she laugh. "Thanks to you also because make me happy and giving birth our daughter." Said V as he pecked Bil's lips. "Welcome. Are you promise to make me happy forever?" Asks Bil while she smile. "Yeah i'm promise." Said V as he rest his forehead on Bil's forehead. 

-The End-