Chapter 19

V open Bil's room and he noticed Bil sits at the balcony

V open Bil's room and he noticed Bil sits at the balcony. "Yah! Its already 3 days he leaving here and 3 days also you don't go out from your room. What the hell you doing in here?" Asks V as Bil look at her. "Get out!" Said Bil while she stand. "I don't understand why you want to torture yourself just because of him. He fucking happy out there and you torture yourself at here. Bil, you don't deserve him." Said V as he touch Bil's shoulder. "Just get out! I don't want to see you or anyone." Angry Bil as she shrug off V's hands from her shoulder. V sighed and he go out from Bil's room. Bil rubs her temples while she remember Buffy's letter. 

 Flashback ----------> 

Bil open the letter as she closed the door. *Bil, i sorry for doing this. Do not worry about me and do not try to find me because i go to my mum's house and i want to stay with her for awhile. I just wantyo u and V to be happy together. I sorry if my presence make your relationship worst. Bil, listen to me he is the one for you. Give him a chance to love you. I hope you happy with him, ara sweetie? Thanks for take care of me.* Bil slammed the door and she go to her bed. 

 End of Flashback 

'Oppa, i won't give him any chance and i know he the one who chase you out.' Think Bil as she enter her bathroom. Bil go out from her bathroom as she finished bath. Bil wears her clothes and she go out from her room. Bil go out from V's house and she go to Hwasa's house. 

Hwasa take orange juice from the fridge and she bring to her friends. "Bil, are you sure V chase Buffy oppa out from his house?" Asks U ji as she pour orange juice to their glass. "I'm not sure enough. But Buffy oppa won't out from that house if someone not tell him to do that." Said Bil while she look at her friends. "Maybe he really go to her mum's house because he miss her." Said Hwasa as she eats oreo cake. "I'm also think that." Said Haeri while she nodded. "But why he don't tell me before i going out and why after one week? If he miss her mum, i'm really sure that he will go to her mum's house as soon as he discharged from the hospital." Said Bil as she raised her brow. "What one week means?" Asks Haeri while she look at Bil. "V said that he allowed Buffy oppa to stay there only for one week." Said Bil as she gulped her orange juice. "Why he do that? He jealous?" Asks U ji while she furrow her brow. "He already has that Eun young. Why would he jealous. He just don't want see Bil happy." Said Haeri as Bil look at her. "What you mean by that?" Asks Bil while she look at Haeri. "You see when you with Buffy you happy not when with him. Of course he mad about that." Said Hwasa while she raised her brow. "Girls, it also means he jealous." Said U-ji while she raised her brow. "Urghh whatever! So Bil, why don't you make Eun young and V's relationship more tighter?" Said Haeri as Bil smirk. "Why i have to do that? I like to see they broke up." Said Bil while she smile. "Bil, Haeri is right. When their relationship more tighter, V will easily let you go." Said U ji while smile. "Are you guys sure?" Asks Bil as she raised her brow. Her friends nodded as Bil said that. "Okay fine. Let's make they more closed." Said Bil while she high five with her friends. 

 V enter Eun young's apartment as he arrived there. Eun young hugged V as V enter her apartment. V hugged Eun young and he sits on the couch after he let go Eun young. "What make you come here? Something happen?" Asks Eun young as she sits beside V. "Nothing. Just miss you." Said V as he pecked Eun young's lips. "He already left. Am i right?" Said Eun young while she placing her hands around V's neck. "Yeah! And now she really losing him." Said V as he caressed Eun young's cheek. "So lets get some fun to celebrate it." Said Eun young as she pulled V to her room.