Chapter 17

Bil doubled back to hospital about a week even Buffy restrain her not to do that

Bil doubled back to hospital about a week even Buffy restrain her not to do that. Bil knock V's room while she bit her bottom lips. "Why?" Asks V as he open the door. "I have something to discuss with you." Said Bil while she look at V. "About what?" "Emm can Buffy oppa stay here?" "What?" "I mean if he stay here i can take look after him. Can he stay here?" "No! He can't." "But why?" "This my house so i don't want stranger to stay here." "Fine. So, i'll stay at his place until he fine." Bil look at V and she walk to her room. "Wait! Fine he can stay here. But a week only. I'm sure he will fine in after week." Said V while he look at Bil. "Jinja?" Asks Bil as V nodded his head. Bil smile and she hugged V. "Thanks." Said Bil and she enter her room with smile. V rubs his nape while he smile. V enter his room and he continue his sleep. 

 Buffy look at Bil as Bil said that he can stay with her and V. "Why you do a decision without discuss with me?" Asks Buffy as Bil look at her. "I'm sorry oppa. It better you stay with us. At least, i can look after you at night." Said Bil while she smile. "You can take look after me even in my apartment." "Are you expected me to doubled back from your apartment to his house?" "What if your husband don't like me at there?" "Don't worry. He gives this permission." "Don't blame me if you fight with your husband, ara?" "Nae. We always fight." Buffy chuckled as Bil said that. Bil packed Buffy's clothes and they go to V's house. 

 Bil enter the guest room that across to her room and she placed Buffy's bag. "Oppa, thats your room. Go in there and rest." Said Bil while she pointed at blue painted door. "But i should meet your husband first. Its not nice when i stay at someone house without greet the owner." Said Buffy and V out from his room. Buffy hold out his hand to handshake with V but V ignored him. "Please comfort yourself at here." Said V and Buffy nodded. Bil glare at V and she gesture Buffy to enter his room. V ignore Bil and he enter the kitchen as Bil follow him. "Why you treat Buffy oppa like that?" Asks Bil while she cross her arm. "Like a what?" Asks V as he gulped his beer. "Can you treat him kindly? Treat him like a guest." Said Bil while she leaned at the counter. V glance at Bil and he walk to her. V pin his hands around Bil and he whisper to her. "If i treat him like a guest, what you want to give at me?" "Emm anything. Just tell me." "Give me a kiss. A passionate kiss." Said V as he traced his lips at Bil's cheek. Bil bit her lips and she push V. "Urghh just treat him and me like a stranger." Said Bil as she enter her room. V smirk and he watch the TV program. 

 Bil bring a tray with food to Buffy's room as she finished cook. Bil placed the tray at the small table beside the bed and she look at Buffy face. 'He look cute when sleep. Arghh!' Think Bil and Buffy open his eyes. "Done examine my face?" Asks Buffy make Bil blushed. "Wash your face and i'll feed you. No but stuff!" Said Bil as Buffy laughed. "Nae, sweetie." Said Buffy while he enter the bathroom and wash his face. V go to kitchen and he eat the dinner alone. V scoffed as he heard Bil's laughed. 'Huhh you happy too much, girl. But don't worry i'll end up it soon.' Think V as he stop eating and he enter his room. V changed his clothes and he out from the house. V drive to the club after he call his friends. Bil raised her brow as she heard V's car driffered away.