Chapter 28

Bil go back to V's house after 1 week she stay at her parents house

Bil go back to V's house after 1 week she stay at her parents house. Bil go to the kitchen as she finished unpack her things. Bil sigh as that day scene come to her mind. 'Why i can't forget what had happen? Why i feel so hurt?' Think Bil while she bit her bottom lip and she enter her room. V out from his room and he see Bil at the kitchen. V sigh as he see Bil enter her room. 'Bil, i'm sorry for did that to you.' Think V while he enter his room. 

Bil enter V's house and a woman follow her. "Ajumma, your works are cooking, cleaning and tdying. Emm the clothes we will sent to doby. You will cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Emm for breakfast just for V, i will eat at university and my food can you sent to my room because i have many works to complete since i don't go university for a month. Can you do that? I'm sorry for troubling you." Said Bil while she look at the maid. "Its okay agashi. I understand. I will do it." Said the maid as she smiled. "Gumawo-yo ajumma. That's your room. Just accept it, i don't want you to stay at the back room." Said Bil and the maid nodded. "Emm ajumma, i have to go now. You can rest for today." Said Bil while she go out from the house. 'She such a kind girl.' Think the maid as she enter her room. Bil smile as she see Jungkook's car. "Hey, are you like the maid?" Asks Jungkook while open the door for Bil. "Yeah i like her. Thanks yaa." Said Bil as she enter Jungkook's car. Jungkook enter the car and drive to their university. 

Bil open the door as the maid knock. "Aaa ajumma. Thank you." Said Bil as she take food tray from the maid. The maid nodded and she  go to V's room. "Sir, your dinner is ready." Said the maid as V open his door. "Okay. I will go there in 5 minutes. Bil?" Asks V while he look at the maid. "She eat in her room." Said the maid and V sighed. V nodded and the maid enter her room. 

V go to Bil's room as he finished eat. Bil open the door and she close it when she see V but V faster to block the door with his legs. "We have to talk." Said V as Bil open the door. "What you want to talk? Hurry i have many things to do." Said Bil while she look at V. "Can you forgive me? I'm sorry for doing that. I'm really regret it." Said V as he walk to Bil. "Whatever. Why you want to apology?" Asks Bil while she rolled her eyes. "Because i hurt you." Said V as Bil laughed. "You hurt me? Don't kidding. I'm not feel hurt either." "Bil, i just want you to know that i love you." Bil rolled her eyes and she sighed. "Hell that. Is that what you want to talk? You just waste my time." Said Bil as she walk to bathroom. V grabbed her arm and he pulled her into his hug. "Bil, please. I want you. I want we talk to each other. I want you like before. I miss you. I want to make you mine." Said V and Bil broke the hug. "I don't want that. I want we like this. We are strangers and it about 2 months then we will divorce." Said Bil and she enter the bathroom. Bil relieved when she heard V closed her door.