Chapter 20

Buffy open his eyes as sun striking his face

Buffy open his eyes as sun striking his face. Buffy realise he in someone house after he look around. Buffy bit his bottom lips as he try to get up. "You can't get up because of your wound at your waist." Said Ji Gi while she smile. "But who are you?" Asks Buffy while he look at Ji Gi. "I'm Choi Ji Gi. You can called me Ji Gi and if you don't mind, what your name?" 'She a little bit like Bil. Her smile and the way she speak same with Bil.' Think Buffy while he raised his brow. "You can called me Jun heon." Said Buffy as he smiled. "Okay. Emm are you hungry?" "A little bit." "Emm can you wait for my mum and appa to comeback?" "Yeah i'm okay. But can you tell me where you find me?" "At the bus stop. I saw you fainted so i help you and brought you here. I'm sorry because my house not so comfortable." "It okay. By the way thanks for helping me." Ji Gi smile and she out from the room. 

Jungkook raised his brow as he see Bil off from the bus. Jungkook walks to Bil and he greet her. "Hey morning." Greet Jungkook while he smile. "Ohh hey morning." Said Bil as she look at Jungkook. "If you don't mind can i ask you something?" Asks Jungkook as they walk to their class. "Yeah. Can." "Why you come to university by bus?" "Ohh that because Buffy oppa can't fetch me anymore. So i come by bus." "Ohh i heard him being stabbed. Is he okay?" "He okay. Emm are you come alone? Where other?" "They late again i bet. Bil, can i fetch you to university?" "Aaaa it will troubled you. It okay i can go by myself." "It troubled me when you don't want it." "Okay fine. You can." Jungkook smile as Bil said that. They enter their class and they sit at their place. 

 Mrs. Choi bring the food tray to Buffy's room and she placed it on the table. Buffy open his eyes and he see Mrs. Choi. "Ohh i'm sorry for wake you up." Said Mrs. Choi while she look at Buffy. "It okay, Mrs. Choi." Said Buffy as he smile. "Just called me aunty." Said Mrs. Choi as Ji Gi bring the water. Buffy nodded and Mrs. Choi out from his room. Ji Gi takes the tray and she placed it on her lap. Buffy raised his brow as Ji Gi hold the spoon near to his mouth. "I will feed you. My mum tell me to do that. So, open your mouth." Said Ji Gi and Buffy open his mouth. "How old are you?" Asks Buffy while look at Ji Gi. "Emm 21." Said Ji Gi as she give Buffy the water. "We same. So, lets talk informally." "I already talk informally." Buffy nodded his head as Ji Gi said that. 'He cute. Mianei for treat you like that but it my style.' Think Ji Gi while she finished feed Buffy. 'Why i always meet girl like Bil? She almost like her.' Think Buffy as he eat his medicine. 

 Eun young and her friends enter their favourite boutique to buy some dress for Eun young birthday party. "Eun young, are you invite Bil also?" Asks Seulgi while she choose her dress. "Yeah why?" Said Eun young as she look at Seulgi. "Are you seriously?" Asks Haeryoung while she raised her brow. "Yeah but i have a plan for you girls." Said Eun young as she smirk. "What plan?" Asks Seolhyun. "To deprive her from going my party. That night V has to be mine completely." Said Eun young. "How?" Asks Haeryoung. "I want you to pay someone to called Bil and tell her where Buffy been." Said Eun young. "But we don't know where Buffy." Said Seulgi. "Make Bil waited at the old warehouse near Buffy's apartment. I don't care how long you want her to wait but make sure until my party over." Said Eun young and she paid their dress.