Mates?!

Edited

The 1D boys' (Sorry I just didn't see the need to repeat the same thing five times) POV

MATE!!!

Olivia's POV

PURPLE?! Their eyes were purple?! Maybe they had some weird genetic thing, I shouldn't be judging them right now. They could be crazy Olivia...

"Umm-m..w-why are y-your eyes....purple?", They just stared at me not saying anything. This is so weird and awkward, they all just stood, staring into what felt like my soul at this point.

Niall's POV

She's Beautiful! But she may think we're psycho killers..shit..

Zayn's POV

GOD DAMN!

Harry's POV

Not bad Harry, not bad.

Louis' POV

She's prettier than Kevin!

Liam's POV

She's stunnin- oh wait, she's saying something.

"Umm-m..w-why are y-your eyes....purple?" Her voice was melodic, even if she was obviosuly nervous and confused. It was like an angel sighing. Oh shit. What do we say? Oh hey, we're One Direction and we're vampires and you're my mate.

"WHAT?!", Was echoed around me, as I stood more confused than ever.

"VAMPIRES?"

"She's my mate not yours!", Said Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall at the same time. WAIT WHAT?!

Olivia's POV

VAMPIRES?! One Direction? Maybe they were psychotic delusional forest people. What the hell did they do with my friends? What were they going to do with me? I couldn't help but interject into their weird little hushed, but not hushed, argument.

"Also, what's a mate?", Their heads all snapped in my direction. I'm honestly surprised they didn't get wiplash from that.

Liam's POV

Oh shit. Did I say that out loud? She's not even freaked out that we're One Direction... Well I better tell her. I'm the most sensible one after all.

"Umm hi...I'm Liam...and you are....", I wasn't quite sure what her name was but she figured where I was going with it, thank God.

"Olivia", Wow, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. God Liam snap out of it she's probably really freaked out!

"Well, Olivia. Yes, we're vampires, yes they exist. And uhh, a mate is someone, like your soul mate, to live forever with and they will protect you and, care for you and stuff like that," I blabbered out hoping she would understand.

"Oh," Really? She actually understood that? Cause that was pretty ridiculous on my part.

"Umm one more question, how am I the mate of all of you?"

Well that I didn't even know. We looked at eachother trying to come up with something.

"Well.....we...um..we..don't exactly know," I guess Niall tried to explain to her.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!" She screamed at us.

This isn't going to be as simple as I thought meeting my mate would be.

YAY next chappie up keep reading and voting!!

---Sky

Yupp. So how did you guys find the edited chapter was?

**was listening to Chains by Nick Jonas that song is <3