Fiest Thing, Ain't She....

Edited

Olivia's POV

Meeting Ivory didn't exactly go as planned.....

FLASHBACK

Liam teleported us into Ivory's house, well cave mansion would be more like it. We walked around a bit, when Ivory walked towards us.

I could take the hint as to why she was named Ivory. Her Ivory complexion was intense, and her straight, pitch black hair flowed down to her waist. She was stunning and I felt intimidated immediately. She seemed like she radiated power, and was almost literally glowing.

"Hello boys, how are you?", She spoke, her voice was completely soothing, like I would imagine a sirens would be. She was however, completly ignoring my presence.

"Hello, my name is Olivia," Her eyes rolled and she still hadn't even taken so much as a sideways glance I'm my direction.

"What is that?", she hissed at Louis. L Uhh...bitchy much?

"I'm right here you know", I sassed back. I was a person too.

Ivory finally let her icy glare settle on me and I had to stop the chills from creeping around me. Her eyes stood out the most. Bright blue. Icy was right.

"Why are you here?", We all looked at each other. Why we're we here? Louis decided to step up, of all people,  cause he knew more than we did apparently.

"Ivory,we need your help," A hint of curiosity gleamed in her chilling eyes. Another thing I was a bit jealous of....

"With what?", She inquired, forgetting all about me. Ivory seemed like she favoured Louis. I could feel the glare growing on my face as a pang of jealousy hit again. Mine.

Lou went up to her and whispered in her ear, and I couldn't help myself. I coughed and he jumped back. Ivory sent another glare in my direction but I brushed it off. He motioned for me to calm down and he went up to her again.

"NO WAY! LOUIS, I AM NEVER GOING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT SHADY BASTARD!", She yelled at the top of her lungs, it echoed through the cave walls. I guess she knew Travis aswell.

"Ivory ple-", He was cut off by her screeching again.

"YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH BY BRINGING IT HERE!", She yelled while pointing her long black fingernail at me. What's her problem today?! She then sent us literally flying out of the cave by some dumbass spell she did.

Great! Now what'll we do..............

FLASHBACK OVER

Currently we're in a house in Hawaii. I know, why Hawaii? It was the only place we thought the bastard wouldn't look for us. I mean, why in the world would he look in Hawaii?

Zayn's POV

Liv has been moping around since we came here but the others haven't noticed yet.

I walked to where she was sitting in the sand and I sank down next to her.

"Hey there", She snapped out of her daydream. The sun graced her perfect features, her golden hair flew aimlessly behind her. The salty air was a nice change, even under the circumstances.

"Hi Z", She blushed breaking out of her trance. She's so cute.

"Umm..what's wrong? And don't you tell me nothing", I looked her in the eyes attempting to be stern. That wrnt out woth the tide when I looked into those orbs. Oh her beautiful eyes.

That's when she broke down......and my heart dropped......

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! So it's edited. Love y'all always and forever more ~~~Sky