Hidden Rose

Edited

Olivia's POV

"Who's she?", I asked again. Liam decided he to speak up first, hesitantly glancing at me, as if sensing the jealousy radiating off me.

"Liv..this is Jess," Jess? I looked at Niall quizically, looking for any answers as to why she was here. I tore mg gaze away when a soft voice spoke up instead.

"Hi..I'm Jessica. You can call me Jess. I met the boys a few minutes ago in the woods. We were kind of fighting over a leopard.."

"We kind of told her she could come with us, meet you and we could split the deer instead." Liam said again.

She was really excited when she heard there was another girl around...Please give her a chance Liv..

Niall spoke in my head. I looked in his direction once again. His eyes were pratically begging me.

I sighed and nodded, a relieved smile then graced his face. Oh how I love that smile....

Thank you

I gave him a small smile. Get outta my head idiot. And with that I stuck my tounge out at him, before returning to the petite brunette infront of me.

"Hi Jess, my name is Olivia. You can call me Liv," I said to her and she stuck her hand out. No way chick.

I shook my head at her and she admittedly looked dejected, I genuinely felt bad. Quickyly I smiled then pulled her into a hug.

"I'm more of a hugger," She giggled a bit. This might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship....

Niall's POV

Obviously I heard everything she thought. It's good that she might have someone other than us to talk to for once. I could understand her hesitation, afterall she was just thrown into all this.

I knew she was feeling lonely without her friends but we couldn't take the risk. Nobody else could know our secret, we were on a hiatus after all
If people knew why, it would be a media circus.

Harry's POV

Awwww, the girls are getting along great! That's good for Liv.

At least she had a girl to talk through all this with, hopefully. After her long winded explanation that she thinks she can love us equally, but that's no necessarily an option. She still has no idea that she can only pick one of us, which is why I still feel like there's a underlying competition between the five of us.

Niall already has a leg up as he can literally read her mind. Which is undoubtedly annoying to us all.

Lucky bastard.

I have to try to do something to win her over and I know the first step....

Olivia's POV

I was definitely warming up to Jess. We spend the entire rest of the day getting to know eachother, we even did our nails. She seemed like she needed it more than I did. After a full day of "girl talks and frilly things", as Lou put it, we parted to call it a night.

I went up to my room and was greeted but a single red rose ontop of a black box with a note taped to it, sitting on my bed. Before I read it I made sure no one could hear me.

WALLS.WALLS.WALLS.

Once I was satisfied with that,I read the note in my head.

Dear Olivia,
I have a surprise for you. Put this on and meet me in the backyard at 8.

Love, H ;) <3

Hmmm....I opened the box to see a beautiful black, fairly short dress, with a red satin bow tied around the waistline of it. I looked at the time. 7:00 pm. Well I only have a hour so I might as well get ready now.

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. When I came out I blow dried my hair and added a few loose curls here and there. I did my make up, a basic smokey eye with a pop of red.

I slipped on the dress and grabbed a pair of black heels I found at the bottom of the bed, trying not to imagine the price tag, I slipped them on. They fit perfectly somehow. Then for accessories, I found a smaller box under all the wrapping. I put on the black flower ring paired with a pair black drop earrings. I glanced at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and a sense of accomplishment flooded through me.

I then strutted down the steps out to the back yard. I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor when I opened the patio doors.

Harry was standing there, dimpled smile and all, with his head cocked to the side. His jaw definitely was off its hinges when his eyes met mines. A chill ran up my spine as they wandered around my body.

He was in an all black suit, with a satin red tie adorning his chest, stood infront of a candle lit table. I let my eyes wander around the backyard, strings of lights were woven through the trees, small candles sprinkled around the yard.

His smile and eyes were back on mine again. I couldn't help the blush that crept up my face.

"Shall we?", his warm voice beckoned me over, as he pulled out a chair.

And sorry if it was tooo short but I hope you liked it anyway:) Keep voting,reading and commenting my lovlies <3 ----Sky