Base Camp

Edited

Louis' POV

I had been at Travis' weird base camp for what I assume was about four hours now, the sun had already gone down. They tied me to a rusty old school chair in a dark, musty old room. I struggled against the ropes that bounded me but immediatly regretted it. The ropes scorched my exposed flesh and it sent a seething pain through my entire being. What the..

Travis clearly put out the big bucks for this dump. My eyes scanned the room for anything I could use to help me get out of here.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw something shining in the dim light from the moon. A knife! But it was on the other side of the room. I sighed. Well there goes that......

Louis???

"What? Who's there?" I said to the open air. Huh. I could have sworn I heard someone say my name.

It was me Louis.

What? Are you my conscience? Cause now is a pretty bad time to be showing up, I mean where were you when I decided to jump into that shallow lake nak-

What? Lou, it's me. Liam.

Oh Liam, thank God! You have to help me, I'm tied to a chair, he used some kind of special ropes I'm assuming, I can't get out. Travis and his band of idiots kidnapped me. I'm at some kind of base camp, it's pretty shitty if you ask me.

Ugh, that mutt. Well just sit tight. I'll. lock onto your mind link and we'll come get you.

Ok, I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere fast, Liam. I'm tied to a chair.

I was sat in silence once again. I knew the guys would come through though, they always do...

Liam's POV

"Guys get in here!" I shouted throught the mind link to the others who were watching Liv sleep. Not creepy at all. They snapped out of their trance and hurried over closing the door to her room gently.

"What's wrong Li?" Zayn questioned.

"Hey have you seen Lou?", Harry asked.

"That's why I call you guys. Travis has Louis, he kidnapped him and right now they're holding him at their "base", I said using my hands,"And we  have to go get him."

"Somebody has to stay with Liv. I mean, this could be a trap" Niall said, I didn't have to be a genius to see the hidden agenda there but he did have a point.

"Okay, Zayn stay with Liv, we'll be back soon. Protect her with your life," He nodded in response. I could sense the disappointment radiating off of Niall but he didn't interject.

We all wasted no more time, using our vampire speed out the door. Don't worry Lou, we're on our way.

Olivia's POV

I woke up to see Zayn staring at me. I shot him a puzzled look and he just smiled.

"Why were you watching me sleep?" He kept that smile on his face. Weirdo.

"Because Liam said to watch you." I laughed.

"I don't think he meant it that literally. Anyway, where are the boys?"

"Well, Travis kidnapped Lou and Liam and the boys went to save him," Oh okay co-.....wait WHAT?!

"He did what?!"

It's still pretty short :( but it makes a bit more sense in terms of the story with some of the plot being a lil off when it comes to a bit further down. The smaller edits to the story will make a bit more sense. Love y'all ---sky