FOOD & A FIGHT!

Edited

Skipping ahead a week.....

Olivia's POV

The past week I've been getting to know the boys alot better, the shock of who they were had finally hit and added to my confusion. How had the world not noticed this before? There were so many things that we were just blissfully unaware of. It was wild.

In taking time to get to know them individually, there was one reoccurring factor that was ever so irritating. They got jealous of eachother....constantly! Like if Harry so much as hugs me, they get all up in his face. It's crazy.

They have all been trying to impress me and I have to admit I kind of liked it. I mean, who wouldn't like four insanely hot British guys and one smoking hot Irish guy trying to impress you?

 Well anyway, today I was at home with Niall because the others went to hunt, and I know what you're probably thinking, Bitch why are you not losing your shit right now? My answer would be because they went on a long rant where they explained to me that they have managed to only feed on animals, almost like turning into a vegan vampire. (Also don't come for me vegans, just trying to make a comparison, the irony) Still a bit bad, but I guess it's better than them killing or feeding on humans.

I was on the sofa, cuddled up next to Niall watching The Conjuring, which I loved, when my stomach decided to make whale noises. Thanks there buddy.

"Sounds like someone's hungry" Darn that accent! Well I guess I'm going to get food.

We went to the kitchen and he had the brilliant idea to bake a cake.

Apparently vampires ate normal food as well, but it didn't give them the energy that they needed, nor did it satisfy their hunger. We put everything together and mixed the batter, I put it in the pan and into the oven. I saw Niall standing infront of the oven watching the cake like a stalker. This boy and food...

"Heard that", he replied without taking his eyes off the pan. You were meant to..... That's when I noticed the carton of eggs just begging me to chuck one at him. I inched forward, trying not to alert him before grabbing one out and throwing it at him. It landed smack in the center of his head and I couldn't even suppress the laugh that escaped me.

He spun around and I just gave him an innocent smile, acting as though it never happened. He glared at me then it turned into a devilish smirk. I followed his eyes and a moment of panic hit when I noticed what he was planning to do.

Shit.

He made a mad dash for the flour before I could react, and threw it at me. It covered my face and my clothes. Oh it's so on....

"You're gonna regret that Horan!", I grabbed the my grenades, aka the carton of eggs, and started launching them at him. He grabbed flour sack and started throwing it everywhere. Soon we were tossing everything but the kitchen sink at eachother. It was a full on food fight, and I was winning, if I do say so myself. We were covered from head to toe and looked like we had been run through the garbage disposal several times.

I was running around the island and then me being me, I slipped and fell. I waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Niall's blue ones staring back at me.

"Thanks," Wow, he saved me. Sort of...dont be dramatic Liv...

"No problem," he simply said, in a deep, oh so sexy, almost out of breath way. Oh sweet baby Jesus, that voice...I was going to get up but I was sort of trapped in his eyes. They were like swimming pools and well a girl wanted to dive in....Liv, what the hell is wrong with you.... I was broken out of my trance when I heard four pairs of feet shuffle into the kitchen.

"Hey guys wh-", I looked up and saw them all staring at us. What's with them? Then I took in our position. I was lying ontop of Niall still, almost straddling him. I saw them all look at him with their eyes glowing blood red. Well that can't be good....

Then one of them lunged at Niall.

Fuck.

                                                                                              ----Sky
Edited and gosh was I a strange writer at 12 XD