Off To See The Wicked Bitch Of The West Coast.

Edited

Harry's POV

Travis is on our heels for Liv, we have to leave our home, and I'm going insane....

Basically I...I just feel alone, I mean, Liv is here and all, but she just doesn't...show much emotion towards me.. you know? God, I sound pathetic......

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Liam shouting for everyone to come downstairs. I grabbed my duffle bag and headed down, trying to shake the melancholy thoughts that spiraled around my head. I'm sure this was just the mate bond's doing....I hope...

Olivia's POV

As everybody came out of their rooms, I noticed Harry was a little....off. I pulled back a little and grabbed his free arm. I waited for the others to go down then I turned to him. I looked deep into his emerald orbs and confusion clouded them.

"Harry, what's bothering you?", He startled at first and looked unsure of what to say.

"N-Nothing...", He stuttered.

"Obviously something's wrong Harry. What is it?", He finally broke down and started to explain.

"Well...it's just that...you seem to like spending time with Niall and the others but just not..me," Oh wow....I never realized I did that....poor Harry...

"Harry..Of course I love you just as much as the rest of them..I never realised I did that..I'm sorry," I hugged him tight and we walked down the stairs.

Harry's POV

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEEL HAPPY!!! I FEEL LIKE LOUIS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Olivia's POV

I walked straight towards Liam after descending the stairs with Harry. Everyone was throwing their bags onto the ground in a pile. I join in and chucked my bag ontop the pile.

"So Li, where are we going?", he adjusted the pile of bags and looked up at me.

"To stay with Ivory", Who's Ivory.....?

"Ivory?"

"Yeah, she is a close friend..", a weird pang of jealously hit me and it thoroughly confused me.

"Why are we going to stay with her...?", This is so weird... it almost came out a bit bitchy..

"Ivory is a witch, she can help us get Travis off our trail," Alrighty then......I mean I still didn't like it deep down for whatever reason, but we could use all the help we could get.

"Well let's go then," And with that we took off, but not exactly..

Okay so I edited some parts to.make the book different to one direction bit me. I love that book btw you all should check it out ~~~~sky. ***PVRIS vid cause I love them <3