Before(ESTELLA)

I was completely mesmerized by his steel grey eyes slightly shaded by his thick long black lashes that reflected the blue and purple neon lights perfectly. His strong grip on my waist completely electrifying, sending vibes down my spine. We were standing in the middle of the dance floor now, just staring at each other as though we just noticed each other.

But then we are best friends, we've always been since we started high school. The moment was just so intimate and strong, I have never... We. We have never had a moment like this and now as he begins to draw me closer I can't help but begin to panick because I know this might not end well.

Our toes are actually touching now and I can't help but think that this was just a huge mistake but then, our proximity feels so good.

Chest to chest and now, my eyes flatter , looking down at his juicy thin pink lips.

Nose to nose....

Fuck it!

Now it's lips to lips and I don't give two fucks because I like it and I know he likes it even though he's drunk.

.........................................................

It's still night time.

Turning round on the bed I'm met with one thing I never thought I'd ever see.

I was in his room!

"Holy shit"

We had it! We actually did have it.

Slowly getting off the bed I get out his room hoping his mum doesn't see me but then....

"Ella? Is that you?"

Turning round slowly, I could only imagine my face going red even though I knew that was quite impossible.

"What are you doing here, and is that Jame's shirt?"

Eyes wide, jaw to the ground.... 👀 Well it didn't take her too long to figure that out.