It's All Ruined (ANNE)

"Your plan failed! Why did I ever decide to help you in the first place now look, I have nothing else and he's kicked you straight out of the office. So what now? We have nothing!"
I threw my Gucci handbag at him and it him right above his left eye. Hah! I knew Gucci was expensive for some reason.
Oh. Wait I have like twenty more of 'em, James left me a note saying he wasn't that wicked to leave me with exactly nothing. He's such a sweet man.
"I thought you said you were working on getting enough access to the systems and stuff just so you could persuade blah blah blah to help you take over?" It sounded so brilliant and smart when he explained it to me but now, he just looks plain dumb. It really makes me feel dumber though. I mean, he promised to keep me at James' side so he will never leave me.
All I wanted was to keep James and have him all to myself but now it wasn't going to happen, our marriage is expired and I have no chance to get back with him because I think he caught me cheating.

I was crying so hard now, I could barely see the person I was talking to now, "all I wanted was to live happily with the love of my life and now he's gone off to search for his wife and live with his son. This all your fault!" I seethe as I point at my older brother, "you just had to be so jealous of James, you had a freaking large ass company for yourself but no, that just isn't enough. You just had to use me up as your cover just so you can keep backstabbing him. I warned you! I said 'you should stop now before it gets worse' but no, you had to have it all you ungrateful son of a-" he quickly got off the couch and lunged at my neck with both his hands.
"You just shut your mouth and stay in the shadows. I did this for you, if you would have kept that man on leash tight enough, we wouldn't have needed to make him blind but yes, Estella is just way better than you'd ever be. Hah! You couldn't even keep a blind husband and now look at where we are, you couldn't distract him enough. Kept going out and buying new things and fucking around. If you had stayed in bed with your husband, you would have still been living with him as his son's new mother, you would have been a happy family, but no you're too selfish you little bitch!"
"At least we have something in common," I chocked out as he lifted me off my feet. I was completely out of breath when he finally let go, "I hate you."
"And I you too," he growled out and left.