This Is Serious (MICAH)

The room was heavyweight on my shoulders. Sitting down in the deafening sound of my mother's short breaths bouncing of the walls and heating up my ears, I was on the window seat staring out into the autumn colored garden, slowly dying to give way for a winter coat.
"Micah, you have to try to stay calm and breathe," Molly whispers carefully letting me know that I'm becoming too emotional.
"I just, I can't stand the silence."
"I couldn't stand the silence either," my mother just appears beside me on the bed.
"I thought you were supposed to take rest."
"It was killing me, being left alone, all locked up in a whole castle far away from civilization. All alone with servants running up and down not one sound of actual life was present. Sometimes I felt that the servants were just ghost or guardian spirits like the ones I saw in the books I read. I never went to school, I only had books from all over the world. As soon as I could speak, read and write my parents only communicated with me through letters of books I had to read. My birthday presents were dictionaries in different languages. No one spoke to me. The first person that ever spoke to me helped me escape a fire and after then, he left me alone in the world. I read so much about the world I felt like it was my home, I went to school, found a job, got a place to live and made my first friend. I only told your father what I was told. I was not the same after the fire, I had too many bad dreams. I was mentally unstable so when I found out that I had you, I was so scared for you I wanted to abandon you right after you were born but then I fell in love with your father and he, he helped me get through it, he was a therapist back then, still is. That was until the day his father threatened your life I was too scared because I had come to love you too. So I took you and ran then my family just appeared and told me who I was and that I was already married to a man since I was 6months old. They threatened to kill you too so I tried to run away with you but then there was an accident where we got separated and my twin sister and I happened to have amnesia. I just found my self in Italy a week after and after a month I met Javier and we finalized our marriage and had your three little sisters. He helped me slowly regain my memory. I am very grateful to him for all his help. He found you and helped me reach out to you. I love you Selah."
She slept peacefully in my arms and I carried her to her room. Maybe I was too mean to her
Maybe I hurt her too much
Maybe she really does love me.
"I love you too mother."