Who Am I? (ELENA)

"If you know who I am then why ask those questions?"

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't her."

"I thought you said she was dead?"

"I thought she did, they said she did but then if she is dead then we just missed rapture because there's no corpse to prove it."

"If you knew this then why didn't you just go ahead and get the surgery earlier?"

"Just didn't want to suffer the sight of her dead body. But then you reminded me of my son. We've been searching for him for too long, he's what I look forward to seeing."

"Is that why you want to see Micah?"

"Yes. Does your son have another name though."

I looked at him and frowned. He was so serious with this whole situation, he looked at me more sternly than he'd ever before. I think I liked him more when he was blind but this is better. Now I can be able to do less work or even stop without getting blamed or in trouble and get straight to finding out who I am. Maybe I can get out of this mess sooner and find out what exactly the child means by referring to me as his new mother.

Maybe Mr. Pados can help me with his head security officer.

"Selah Micah Renaud."

He was silent for a while. Then, "your surname is Renaud."

"Yes."

"Your parents, where are you from." He looked quite too distant now.

"My mother is Italian and my father is French. I'm an American though."

"Do you have a sister?"

"You do know of my condition right?"

He frowned and asked me the question I dreaded hearing. "Then how do you know that much about where you're from?"

"That's the furthest I've been in finding out who I am."

"Do you get any flashes like visions of dreams?"

I hesitated and it was too obvious to turn back now.

"I was a therapist before Ella ran away . You can tell me anything and I will try my best to help you remember."

I look up at him to see those trustworthy steel grey eyes and the sweet smile on his lips. His hand was held out to me to hold and I took it. "Okay." And with that he pulled me into a hug. The warmth didn't last long. The Ice Queen just had to appear all of a sudden. She announced her presence with her cold stare. I quickly stood up and straightened myself up.