Is This Real? (JAMES)

It was still dark but the next morning it was lighter. Days after they were all fifty shades too gray but right now I can see in full color and am completely shocked by the sight before me.

"Ella?"

It looked like her. She had her face but her eyes were different: they were lost. My Ella's eyes were always searching. Yes, she had her lips but her's were too smooth. Ella was always too blue and moody with cracks down her lips for thinking too hard and she barely had Ella's tiny cut on her cheek.

Nope she ain't Ella. Then who is she?

" Sorry to have startled you Mr.P, it's me, Elena?"

"You, you look so much like her."

She whispered something.

"What was that?"

"Errr... Well we need to set an appointment for you with your Doctor and after the results are out then you'll have to tell your wife."

"You have her face you know?"

"Well, I'm going to call him now..."

"Take off your hat."

"What?"

"Please I just want to see something."

Hesitantly, she slowly pulled off her hat to reveal a huge bundle of copper brown hair. Ella had ginger brown hair.

"You dyed it."

"Yes, I guess I got too tired of ginger."

"Come closer," one step after a glance till she was seated right beside me on my bed, " tell me about how we met, how you got here."

"Your mother recommended me to your wife."

"You know she isn't really my wife now? Our contract is over."

"Is that why she's been traveling around?"

I nod. She looks away with a thoughtful expression.

"Did you know me before?"

"No, I told you your mum recommended me to your... Ex. And that's how we met."

"Where's Micah?"

"In school."

"What was your husband's name?"

"Look, I understand your excitement and all after regaining your sight but I am not your wife."

"So you know Anne was not legally my wife all that while?"

She was fidgeting with her fingers and avoiding my gaze.

"Elana?" She's so quiet now. She had her head turned away from me. "Helena?"

She blinked."I know you're not my wife but do you know who you are?"

"What do you mean?"

"While I was blind, I had a little help. My head security officer, was my eyes and I did my research by him. Helena, I know about your condition and he's still on it. It seems whatever happened to you had something to do with Ella's disappearance."