Fantasy (ANNE)

It'll be extraordinary. I will be between him and the wall as he'd force his way to it but still knowing that he'd just be lost in wanting more of me. I'd be swept off of my feet and scorching by the trails of blazing heat he'd leave behind with his curious hands and mouth. He'll feel me all over, caressing me, feeling me up.

.....................

Oh how sweet his mouth tastes and the excitement he brings me just by twisting my tongue with his....Gosh! Continuosly, pushing to get more and finally feeling the growth of friction between us, "we have to stop." Although I knew that wouldn't even work, I at least I tried to reduce the chances of water works from the both of us. Cause if I hadn't tried, then we would have to finish what we had started.

But what am I saying, he doesn't seem to want to stop. If this is what him being drunk is like then I should have done this years ago instead of fantasizing about what he'd be doing to me if I was his wife instead of that retched -

"Estella!"

😯 did he just say...?

"Estella,"

"What the...," I say flushed with anger, dropping out of his hands and looking at him with hate, " you bloody bastard!" I scream with my hand flying to his cheek. I left.

And the next day he apologized and proposed.

If I knew it was that easy to get him marry me I would have done it all years ago.