How you met

Be My Hero, Be My Man

Do you believe in heroes? Whether is tall, blonde, muscular, buff, good-looking, witty, loyal or even chivalrous? The truth is, we all do. Every girl in this world deserves a man who is capable to guide their relationships. And most importantly what I'm here to share with you my dear readers is: "Everybody needs a hero."

( ((☆)) ) =☆= ( ((☆)) ) =☆=

You've been working under S.H.I.E.LD for (year reference) as a private agent. Well known for one of Phil's most priority agent on the field. And the only agent existing Natasha could rely her trust on. Science was never an excellent topic that interest you but, somehow, you and the science Bros were really getting along well. They adore your splendid ideas and formulas the most whenever there's a need. But there's only one problem... you fell for the Captain.

2:15 P.M. In a Quinjet.

You sat across Captain Rogers through the bumpy ride to the base. When Phil made his way to his front while he was seated looking at Banner's file on his laptop.

"So this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?" The captain questioned.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula." Phil ensured the captain simply leaning against the steel wall looking down at him. Steve watches the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University and the Hulk roars with fury as he slams a jeep apart

"Didn't really go his way, did it?"

"Not so much." You cut in sweetly. "When he's not that thing though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking." You smiled pleasingly knowing that the Captain looked puzzled, clearly not understanding your reference.

"Is she one of us?"

Phil chuckled then pulls back from the wall gesturing your presence from across both of them. "Captain Rogers, agent (Y/N)." You waved. Finally getting the Captain's full attention towards you once more. He folds the piece of technology and leaned forward.

"Ma'am." He addressed, giving you a firm handshake.

"Names (Y/N). please, Rogers, call me (Y/N)."

"Perhaps you could call me Steve." His blue eyes made direct eye contact with yours. Then blinked once.

"Uh em, He's like a smart person." You cleared your throat then continued, both pulled back. Awkwardly looking away.

"I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honor to have you on board." Phil made that moment rather awfully awkward to accept.

The Captain stood up almost touching the ceiling of the Quinjet. "Well, I hope I'm the man for the job." Now facing the legendary fanboy with stern eye contact. The very intense moment you predict.

"Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh... we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input." You could see the shimmer of joy glowing inside of Phil's expression.

"The uniform?" You squeaked behind them due to his uniform you've been working on. For months.

The Captain turned back to you once again. You felt the same feeling what Phil was going through minutes ago. Strange...

"Aren't the stars and stripes a little... old-fashioned?" He gave a slight uncertain tune which makes you felt like you've just killed a chicken with a pencil during the war.

"With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little... well, old-fashioned." You shrugged casually.

"Was that supposed to be a fact?"

"Sort of. But it's true." The Quinjet lands. You unbuckled your safe straps and stood up picking up the other teammates files. You saw him standing right by your side observing every move you make.

"I'll be seeing you around later." You gave him a wink and a smile then left as soon as the doors were open.

=☆=

So that's probably all for now.

Comments and votes are well appreciated. ;)