7%

Joel's Pov

I bit my lip as I watched him write down how to do the problem.

Ive been trying to focus all day but I couldnt ever since that day in the showers I just can't.

"J-Joel?"

"Yeah I'm listening bro.Continue."

He smiled and went back to writing.

I rested my chin on my hand and stared at his face.Yes I was a major creep at this point.But I was so curious about him.

The way he moves his hands and laughs and that twinkle in his eye when I get a question right.I don't know I like it.

"H-hey"Colin waved a hand in front of my face.

Shit shit shit.I cant start liking this white boy.No.I can't.I won't.Were not good for each other.

He's sweet and calm while I'm aggressive and can't keep anything together if my life depended on it.Were total opposites that don't come close to attracting.

"S-solve t-this"Colin pointed to the problem.

He was a good teacher even though he stuttered.I understood him.I don't know how but I did.

"Its 63.5"I replied after I did the math.

"C-c-correct"He grinned.

I smiled back.

I watched as his arms moved.His muscles flexed as he wrote down another problem for me.Shit.

Damn.I can't like him.

He is so attractive though.

No no no no.

He licked his lips.Why did I think he was teasing me?

He is totally doing this on purpose.

Obviously he's not because he doesn't even know I think he's cute.

I can't believe I just admitted that.

A white nerd.Cute?That is so unlike me.

I usually go for the the thug looking guys who never do anything with their lives.I guess I was expected to like those types.Colin is new territory.

He moved closer to show me how to do the next problem.I focused for five seconds before I noticed the beauty mark on his chin.

He chewed on his lip and erased something.He was explaining that problems like the one he was doing was the hardest but I just couldn't pay attention.

I just wanted his pink plump lips on mine.

No no no.Wtf?

I need to go home.Obviously I'm not thinking straight.

"Y-y-you o-o-okay?"

"Sorry I need to go"

He grabbed my hand.I could feel the sparks when we touched.

No sparks.This is not a freaking fairytale.Humph.

"D-D-Dont."He said softly.

He was so cute.Ugh I hated him.

"I can't.I have to run errands."

Colin looked so sad.I can't believe I caused that.No I have to go.Simple as that.

Damn Joel got it bad for Colin.But does he feel the same way?

Xoxo nia