68%

This chapter is hella long🚔💓

Colin's pov(yes again)

I held up a plaid shirt on a hanger.

"You think this would look good on me A?"I asked as I took off the shirt I was currently wearing.

Antonio and I were in a dressing room because I needed clothes and he loved the mall so...

"Put in on already."He laughed,going through my pile of undecided clothes.

"Damn okay I see you.Wait that collar though."A stood up to fix the neck of the shirt as I made faces at him.

"You're so annoying."He said,sitting back down.

"Am I?Pass me those jeans."I called out,unbuttoning my shirt.I took it off,putting it back on its hanger.

"I'm sorry but you are so hot."He dramatically fanned his face,giggling.

"Thanks but I look like trash."I blushed,slipping off my jeans.

"Sigh.If only you knew."Antonio licked his lips.

"What does that mean?"I asked,taking the jeans from him.

"Dude,you know exactly what I'm talking about.Im tryna to be holy.Why are you testing me?"He was biting on his finger.

"What?Im not.I just-sorry I know you kinda have a crush on me and I'm not making it better by letting you help me dress and stuff.Why do I lead people on like that?"I questioned,looking at myself in the mirror.

"It's not your fault that you're innocent."A also looked at himself in the mirror.

"I am not fucking innocent!Everyone is always saying that shit like no I'm very...not"I said,sighing.

Antonio laughed."Whatever."

I rolled my eyes at him.

.

.

.

We were having a staring contest in a random cafe that we stopped at.Whoever loses has to buy lunch.

Antonio wiggled his eyebrows.I licked my lips,narrowing my eyes.He tapped his fingers on the table.

"I'm just waiting till a little somebody gives up."He smirked,leaning over the table.

"Well I'm not little so I don't know who's giving up."I cracked my knuckles.

"Hmm,is that Joel?"He pointed at the door.I turned around and blinked.Fuck!

"Ha.Got you!Go get me a hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream please."A smiled widely.

I shook my head in disbelief."I can't believe you tricked me."

When I got back,I watched him as he sipped on his drink.I was full on grilling him.

"What up,sexy?Why are you looking at me like that?"Antonio smirked.

I blushed,feeling flustered."I'm-I'm not."I stuttered.

"Yeah you are but its cool."He chuckled.

"W-what?I-I-"Antonio put his finger on my lips.

"Shhh.Dont talk.Its okay."A chewed on his donut.