34%

Guys I probably won't update for like a week oops👀😶

Joel Pov

I can't believe it.I can't believe my poor muffin went through so much pain.

I was currently  hugging him and giving him small kisses every few seconds.

"Shh,its gonna be alright"I whispered,rocking him back and forth.

I don't care if I'm treating him like a baby.He needs love and protection.Oooh if I ever see that Gemma bitch someone getting cut.

"I..c-c-cant."

"Colin,yes you can.I don't want to hear that suicide talk.You got it?"

He nodded. I kissed his forehead.He smelled like cherry and almond.

I sniffed again .Hmmm.Smells so nice.

"T-t-thank you,J-j-joel.I appreciate y-y-you so m-m-m-much."Colin smiled, a little hugging me tighter.

Ugh I love him.Hes so sweet.

...did I just say I love Colin?Um...Okay.Imma ignore that.Mind,what you doing?

"Your welcome baby"I replied,playing with his cheeks.

"J-j-j-Joel can you p-p-p-pass  the remote.Its u-u-under the c-c-couch?"

Ugh.

I went on my hands and kness.I reached my hand undrneath.I heard a whimper above me.

I looked up.

"What?I'm trying to get the remote for you."

Colin didn't even look like himself for a minute.His eyes were cloudy and he kept biting his lip at me.

Shit.Can he stop being sexy for like one day?I cant take it sometimes.

"I...sorry...just...nothing."He smiled,innocently as I went back to looking  for the remote again.

"You are...so...hot".

I looked up.Colin covered his mouth.

I laughed.Then I realized the remote was in his hand.Wait,back the truck up?

"Colin,were you trying to see my ass this whole time?"I teased.

He blushed,looking at his lap.

"I mean,you could have just asked.It is yours"I smirked.

Colin's face was a tomato color.My embarrassed bean.

"Oh now you want to be all shy and shit.Nahh its not gonna slide this time.That mind of yours has to be thinking something negative."

He grinned,cheekily.

I folded my arms,waiting.

"Your...just...really...-"

"Beautiful,amazing,wonderful, cute,did I mention beautiful?"I teased.

"fuckable..."Colin quickly got up all embarrassed and shit and left the room.

My mouth was opened the whole time.

.

.

.

{Colin:That was so disrespectful of me.Your amazing.I didn't mean it like that. I feel horrible for saying it.Please forgive me. +4:07pm}

I laughed to myself.He's such a gentleman. Honestly,I have no problem with him saying that to me.

I knocked on his room door.

It opened wide.

"Im s-s-sorry.I d-d-didnt...you...know... sorry."

"Its all good,sexy."

He blushed,staying quiet.

"Im fuckable,huh?Especially since you lost your virginity, now that shouldn't be a surprise."

My phone beeped.

{Colin:I've written this in advance because I know your gonna bug me about it.I don't think that all I want to do is fuck you because that's far from the truth.You are gorgeous and I like you and if we have sex I want It to be special.Not just something quick. And honestly,ever since I told you the story about what happened, I've been horny a lot and you turn me on so easily now .I'm sorry for being such a boy .}

I smiled to myself.

Only Colin.

Xoxo nia