67%

All your questions will be answered teehee

Vote before u read just cuz
And comment while u read plz💖🐤

Colin's pov

Ever since Mr.Wilson assigned that project with me and Antonio,I couldn't stop hanging out with him.

He's really funny and I forgive him honestly.Maybe Joel is right about people taking advantage of me.Id rather forgive them than hold a grudge for the rest of my life.

And he's apologized and I can tell he meant it.He told me that he's had a crush on Joel for a while but he realized that he actually never liked her at all.It was me he liked.Which was weird because I couldn't imagine Antonio being gay.

He wanted us to break up so he could be with me.I obviously told him I didn't feel the same and since then we've been close.

Antonio is a good guy and I hope he finds the right person.

"No dude,I told her I wasn't interested but...cause I haven't come out yet girls are still asking me out.I can't say no unless I have a reason."He sipped his protein shake.

Joel,Bianca and Julian stared at us,quietly as they ate their food.

"I mean you eventually have to.Im not rushing you but that's an option."I shrugged,chewing on my burger.

"Right!?!Im still working up the nerves to tell my parents but I know they'll kill me."Antonio put his head in his hands.

"Hey,it's alright."I rubbed his back.

He lifted up his head and hugged me.I smiled,accepting it.

"Five bucks says your boyfriend is bi"Bianca mouthed to Joel.

I rolled my eyes.

"You can keep your money."Joel said aloud ,grabbing her stuff and getting up.

"Jay!"I sighed.I followed her into the hall.

"What?I just wanted fresh air."She replied,sitting on the floor.

"I'm sorry."I apologized.

"For what?"She asked,testing me.

I didn't answer.

"That's what I thought.Colin,I'm fine."She laughed,but I can tell she was lying.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

She gripped on to me with so much force,that I felt pain.

"Jay"I said,chuckling lightly.

She cleared her throat while moving away.

"I must be doing something wrong if your holding on to me so tight."I bit my lip as I caressed her face.

"I sorta miss you."Joel said,seriously.

"You wanna hang out tonight?"I asked.

She nodded.

.

.

.

"I didn't know he was gonna be here."She turned to Antonio,who was eating in my kitchen.

I shrugged,sheepishly."It wasn't planned."

"Can I tell him to get out?"She asked.