54%

I update every Friday around 8-10 am cuz like yknow it's right when school starts and stuff but this chap is short so that's why I updated early next chap will be Friday yay😂💕

Joel's pov

Why does he think that he hurt me?

I mean is it wrong that I liked it?All he did was kiss me and take off my shirt.

I didn't mind but he's beating himself up about it.

I think I get it,though.I wish he didn't feel that way.

I watched him as he stared blankly at the tv.

"Hey sexy...oh shit sorry I mean hi."I sat next to him.

"Hi,are you um okay?"he asked,shyly.

"Yes,of course.How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine?You didn't hurt me,Colin.I know your confused but I liked it.I liked that you kissed me and you touched me.There is nothing wrong with that."I told him.

I watched as a tear fell from his eye.

Oh no.

I hugged him really tight.

"I can't get over it.I can't get over what happened to me.Im trying so hard Joel.Im trying to convince myself that it wasn't as bad as I make it seem.Like sure it happened but I need to move on.I can't be afraid forever.But it's not working.And I don't know what to do because I wanna touch you and kiss you.But I feel like...I'm gonna hurt you."

I caressed the back of his head as we embraced each other.

"Well you won't.You are too sweet and  too amazing for that to happen."

He wiped away his tears."Wait,your telling me it's  impossible for me to hurt you?"

"Unless I like it,yeah"I wiggled my eyebrows at him,smiling.

"Are you saying I'm too innocent?"Colin asked.

"Basically."I nodded.

"Well I'm not.I can be bad.I can make you angry."

I laughed."Sure."

"Why don't you take me seriously?"He whined.

"Because you're feeling guilty over kissing me.If that doesn't scream innocent I don't know what does."I shrugged,kissing his cheek.
.

.

.

"Colin,stop"I giggled,pushing his arm away.

"Sorry."He pouted and moved away.

Aw.I feel bad now.

I climbed on his lap."Hi."

"Hey."Colin focused on the tv.

"Are you mad?"I asked,amused.

"No.Maybe.A little.I just... sure I cry but that doesn't mean...that doesn't mean I'm innocent."

I laughed."Colin,are we still talking about this?"

"Yes,because-"

"No offense Colin,but your all talk.Why would I believe you if you haven't shown me?"

"What?You want me to show you?"He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay,I will."

Huh?I wonder what's he's gonna do.

Sorry this was short bbs😭I wrote these in advance so it's too late to make them longer💀make sure u check ur notifications on fridayyyyy early

Xoxo Nia