66%

If ur a silent reader I dare u to vote and comment(when u comment add a period at the end of the sentence😊😂) #silentreaderchallenge

Joel's Pov

He blew a kiss at me.All the other girls turned to watch this arrangement between us.I wish they would mind their own damn business.

I stuck up a middle finger at Colin.He laughed,turning back around to his desk.

"Alright students,this is a new year and your final one too.So I thought why not for the sake of me being awesome,let you pick your own partners but nope I'm not doing that so I'll choose.Layla and Bert..."

I wander what we're getting partnered up for.I hope I don't get anyone I hate.But I hate everyone so.

"...Colin and Antonio..."

Ahhh shit.

Colin turned to look at me.His expression said it all.He does not wanna work with him.

.

.

.
"Mr.Price,that is final.No,I am not changing partners because of some drama between the two of you.Please work it out."Mr.Wilson shooed us out of the classroom.

"I'm sorry Colin."I shrugged,folding my arms.

"Whatever.I have to get a good grade and if that means putting this all behind me then so be it."

"Um okay."I replied,confused.

.

.

.
I met up with Colin a few days later at lunch and saw him and Antonio talking.

"I know!"Colin laughed,slapping his
arm.

"You still haven't told her?"Antonio asked.

I raised my eyebrows.What are they talking about?

"I'm gonna wait it out.I need to confront her but ugh I cant believe this man."

"You really should."Antonio nodded.

What is going on?

I walked over to them with a greeting."Hey."

"Hey Jay."Colin chuckled,kissing my cheek.

"Hey cutie."Antonio in a girly voice.

Colin laughed,putting his arm around me.

"Um hi."I replied,awkwardly.

"Can you come over tonight?I wanna talk to you."

I was lowkey scared.Why did we need to talk?

"As for you,Antonio,I'll meet you on the field after school."Colin winked at Antonio and slapped his back before he ran off.

What the fuck?

Why are they friends?What.Is.Happening?

.

.

.
"No,I'll call you later.I told you...bro are you..."Colin giggled(he fucking giggled!!!) as I laid on his chest.

I glanced at his face.I came over to talk but he's on the phone FLIRTING with Antonio, a guy he is supposed to despise!?!Like wtf?Is he tryna mess with my mind?

"Stop..."He blushed.WHY IS HE BLUSHING!?!

"Okay...I will...hmm..no...fine..alright tomorrow bro...I got you...okay peace."He hung up and smiled at me.