:)

More *alexa play despacito*

Joels pov

I watched him from behind the wall.I took a peek around the corner and sighed.

I wanted him.

He was on his laptop,entering numbers.I think he felt my presence because he turned around and saw me.

"Hey J,whats up?"He asked,smiling at me.

I gulped.I could feel all the parts of me sweating.Especially my lady parts.

I couldnt talk.The words just wouldnt come out.I didnt know what was happening to me.

"Jay?"He looked concerned now.

"Im fine.Everything is great"I lied,nodding quickly.

"You expect me to believe that? Youve been acting so weird lately.I thought we covered everything the time that we yknow and ... is it someone else?"He asked.I could see the panic in his eyes.

"I-I"

"It is!Jay, is it because I havent pleased you like you wanted?I can do better.Just tell me."He put down his laptop and came over to me,putting his hands on my shoulders.

My heart was beating rapidly.My throat was dry.I couldn't tell him that I was afraid to ask for sex again.That Ive been torturing myself for weeks and months because I thought he would approach me first.That he's always so busy I didnt want to interrupt.

"No,thats not it."I said,shyly.

"You sure because last time..."

"I know and I'm sorry bout that but I-its fine,Colin.Really."I smiled,a fake one, and turned to go back to our room.

I needed to get dressed for my job at New York Times.Yes,its an upgrade from my job at Target.

"Jay-Jay"He followed me and locked the door.

"Forget about it"I said.

"No.I cant.Joel,you used to be so outgoing and its okay if you matured but I know that theres a part of you in there who wants to say dirty things and push me around.I kinda miss her."Colin chuckled.

"Me too."I whispered.

"So bring her back.Whats on your mind,huh?"He leaned me against the wall.

My heart was beating out of my chest at this point.My underwear was beyond soaked and all I could think about was ripping his clothes off.

"Nothing.Its so stupid.Its the same thing that I was-ugh just-I have to get ready for work."I pushed him off and went to my drawer.

"I havent-I havent been neglecting you if thats what you think Jay.I need you to come to me.I cant always predict how you feel.I cant read your mind so if you need something just tell me.I will always stop what im doing for you.Please."He was standing right behind me as I was in a bent down position so I felt him.Him.

I clenched my thighs together and stood up as quickly as I could.

"Okay thanks."I tried to bolt but he grabbed my arm and wrapped his hands around my neck.

I gasped.

"Stop this shit.Listen to me carefully.Okay? " He dropped one hand and was now using the other to choke me,not as tightly.

"I was doing this the easy way.I was .I really was. Joel..."His thumb flickered over my bottom lip.My face unconsciously followed his finger.

"I cant do anything without you telling me you want it.So,just tell me." Colin pressed his body into mine and my breath hitched.