10%

Colin's Pov

I was alone.As usual.No one is here because no one cares.

I put down my bag and went to get some water.

So thirsty.

“Hey cutie.”

I dropped my glass cup.

“Oops.Sorry bout that.”Joel laughed,sitting on the counter.

“H-how?”I asked,shocked.

“Well your door is open.The back one.So I came in.You should really check that at night.”She stood in front of me,playing with my hair.

I felt my heart speed up a mile a minute.I gulped.She was making me so nervous.

“That feels nice huh?”She asked,smiling innocently at me.

I blushed looking at the ground.

“You alone I'm guessing?I thought Id stop by.”She opened my fridge,taking out a random slice of cake.

“Oooh someone likes chocolate?”Joel winked at me.

“A-a-are y-you d-d-drunk?”I asked.

“Nahh.I'm just being me.”She dipped her finger in the frosting and stuck it in her mouth.

I chewed on my top lip and nodded.
Okay I feel really flustered.

“I might stay here a while if its okay with you?”Joel asked.

I nodded.I needed company.Being an only child sucks.

“We should do something.Watch t.v.I think Scandal is on.”She pulled my arm and we went to the living room.

I sat.She curled up next to me.Joel was unusually close to me but I guess thats just how she is.

“Oh shit.I knew it.Traitor!”She yelled,chewing on her cake.

This was all foreign to me.I had no idea what to do next.

“Colin,I'm cold.Can you move closer please?”She batted her eyes at me.

I scratched my neck and moved a little toward her.

“Bro.I'm cold not lukewarm.Get over here.”Joel dragged me and laid her head on my chest.

I breathed slowly.I didn't want her to hear my heartbeat going crazy.

She smelled really good.

I heard her giggling at something on the t.v.

She's so beautiful.

Sigh.If only a sentence could come out of my mouth then Id probably have a chance with her.

Woah.Did I just think that?I'm insane.She doesn't even date white guys.Not that I know of.

“Colin?Aren't you watching?”Joel asked,looking at me with those big brown eyes.

I could feel my heart beat increasing again.I've never felt this way for anyone before.

I nodded,touching her shoulder slightly.I don't know why I even thought of doing that.I'm such an idiot.I immediately removed my hand.

“Dont be scared. ”she whispered.

“I-I-I I'm s-s-s-sorry.”I tried to get out.Me being nervous makes the stuttering worse.

“Hey calm down.It's okay.Chill out.You'll be fine.”Her hands were on my cheeks and we were looking eye to eye.

I nodded.I hated her seeing me like this.I hated my stuttering. I hated it so much.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“You can do whatever you want with me.I won't mind.”She winked,biting her lip.

I laughed,awkwardly.

Jesus.Help me.

:) xoxo nia