53%

Fave nickname?extra long chap for u guys 😌

(For fun,many nicknames will be used in the beginning of this chapter )

Joels Pov

"Gonna hop on this dick or nah?"A random boy asked as I made my way down the street.

"Gonna die by these hands or nah?"I mocked,crossing the street.

"Jay!"Colin grinned,waving at me.

"Sugar daddy!"I called,giving a big hug.

"I missed you,my vanilla bean"I kissed his cheek as we headed down the road.

"So,who was that guy?"Colin asked.

"Some fuckboy.Who cares?Im just really happy to see you."I stole his SnapBack and placed it on my head.

"You too,princess."He blushed,stealing his hat back.

"I don't know why my mom wanted me to stay with Jeff's father for two weeks.It was kinda strange.Cause he looked really depressed."We arrived at the park and sat on the benches.

"Maybe he misses Jeff.And you guys are related,so you look alike."Colin held my hand.

"Huh?I never thought that.Maybe cause I never really thought me and Jeff -never mind.So what did you do while I was gone?"

Is it okay if I switch pov's?Okay cool😂I don't want to confuse anybody so here is a warning👀

Colin's Pov

Joel slept in my bed last night.And I was next to her.Don't worry,we kept our distance  like we usually do when she stays over.Which is not often.

She told me her mom won't be home tonight and she didn't want to stay at home alone so why not?

Anyway I sort of woke up with morning wood.Thank God,Joel woke up earlier than me.I smell food so I'm guessing she's making breakfast.

I should take a shower so that my boner goes away.

"Colin,can you come down please?"Joel called from downstairs.

Damn.

"I'm busy!"I yelled back.

"White boy,get your ass down here!"She hollered.

Sigh.

I shuffled down the steps and sat behind the counter.

"Hey cutie,can you pass me the spatula?Im making pancakes "Jay asked.

You know,how I close my eyes anytime I see Joel even close to being exposed?Well,I currently feel like ripping her clothes off.

And me having a  hard on  isn't helping.

I hate feeling this way.And the worst part is Im so guilty about it.(awe lmao)

She's just making breakfast and I'm stupid  for thinking all this stuff.

"Bro,pass me the spatula.The pancakes are gonna burn and I'm busy whisking eggs."Joel pointed towards a drawer.