48%

vote and comment please🙃or Colin will tie u up and spank u😚

what time is it?

Joels pov(hehe)

Okay so I'm over here washing the dishes,doing something chill for once and then his white ass wants to kiss me on my neck all subtle.And I'm like okay he's being sweet tehehehe like a basic bitch.

"Colin,what you doing?"I asked,washing out a glass cup.My mom never seems to wash the dishes even though she uses most of them.Sigh.

"I'm horny"he whispered in my ear.

I raised my eyebrows in shock.I looked at him and he was blushing.

"Well I can't do anything about that so.You better get out of my eyesight with that shit."I dried off the cup and put it in the drainer.

"You sound mad?Are you mad?"He asked,worried.

"Nope.Can I just wash these dishes please?In peace?Look,how calm and chill I am at this moment.Do you want me to get how I do?"

He bit his lip and nodded.

I elbowed him and nodded."Stop playing with my feelings.Now go away."

"I want you to call me daddy."He was next to me,his back on the sink looking at me,smirking.

Is he trying to get a rise out of me?Its not working.I am staying calm.No dirty or negative remarks.

But damn he's hot asf.Okay that felt better.

"Stop.Its weird."I lied,washing a spoon.

"What?Im confused."Colin looked genuinely lost.

It's cute.

"Nothing.Just nothing."

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong Jay.I was just fooling around.I didn't really mean that stuff."He mumbled,pouting.

Keep your cool Joel.I am calm.No dirty thoughts about Colin.Not today at least.

"Colin,yknow what?I don't want to see you for a few days.I don't want you here and I don't want to go over to your place.Its just because of you I have no respect for myself.And I'm tryna get that back yknow?So-"

He kissed me,shutting me up I guess.Well it wasn't gonna work even if he tasted like vanilla.Grrr.

"No.Ill stop.Ill be good.I promise.Please don't go."He batted his eyelashes at me.

Ugh.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.Ill be good.I swear.If I'm not then you can leave.But until then just stay.Ill be chill."Colin smiled.

I rolled my eyes as I dried my hands.

"Okay good but now you should leave.Its late.""I grinned,running up the stairs.
.

.

.

"Wait why?"Bianca asked as we walked to school.

"Look,if I'm gonna wait I need to be less tempted right?And I know how tempting Colin gets.So I'm putting up a border so I can be pure when it comes to him."

"Pure?Its too late for that girl,what you doing?Look I wouldn't take whatever he's doing for granted because we all know how shy Colin can get."She mocked.

Shy?Okay.

.

.

.

I breathed in slowly and steadily.

"Yeah I know.Isnt it cool?I can't believe our team is going against them in a few weeks."He was talking to Nadia.

I hate that bitch.

I cleared my throat extra loud so he can hear it.

"Joel,hey"He gave me a hug.

"Hi.Am I interrupting?"I asked sweetly.

I am chill guys it's okay.

"No we were just talking about some stuff.Wanna grab a burger later?Im kind of hungry."He waved to Nadia as we walked to our next class.

.

.

.

"So uh um your gonna put your shirt on right?Maybe anytime soon?"I chewed on my lip.

"Uh it's really hot otherwise I would.This isn't like making you upset right?Cause if it is.You can tell me."Colin smiled,innocently.

"It is.Thank God."I nodded.

He laughed,putting his shirt over his head.

"Okay I guess but if I start sweating it's all on you.So,let me help you with your homework."He patted the seat next to him.

"Sure."I sat down and took out my text book and a pen.

"Okay,which one didn't you answer?"He asked,looking at my paper.

"Number 6.It was kinda weird cause I'm pretty good at this usually."

"I get like that sometimes.Its okay."Colin continued to show me how to do the problem and ,I being completely chill,actually focused.

.

.

.
"Um Jay?"

Colin left a while ago so when the phone rang I knew it was him.

"Sup."I was in the middle of putting on my clothes since I just took a shower.

"I'm sorry.About everything.But ever since you mentioned the whole being calm thing I-I feel strange.Like I miss you.I don't know.I miss you being crazy and negative.I mean that's who you are and I'm okay with that."

"But I'm not.I don't want to be this way so I won't "I replied.

Do you guys like this new Joel?I mean y'all wanted her to chill so it's your faults😂😂😂.

xoxo Nia