75%

FINAL CHAPTER 🙊😔😳😱

Please if you have never commented or voted this is the time lol.I need to hear from the silent readers at least one time before I go.End one and start the next.I hope you follow me on a new journey as I have reached the first destination.

This chapter is gonna be super long because it's the last one so expect a lot of skipping and change of pov's.Also I used ur ideas bc a lot of u agreed on them so yay.

*that song makes me feel a type of way lmao*

Colin's pov

I peeked over the bannister of the staircase to see if she was okay.

She just laid there.Oh no!What if I injured her?

I raced down the stairs as quick as I could.

"Joel?"I kneeled down,caressing her skin.

"Yes"she was staring at the ceiling.

"Have I-"

"No you have not!If you're here to complain some more you can kindly exit.Thanks."

I didn't like the attitude.But I wasn't gonna get mad.

"I'm not.I apologize."

"Too bad I don't care."she rolled her eyes,getting up.

I flared my nose."Okay"

"I mean who cares if you're a little kinky we can't help what we like.Stop whining and move on."Joel flipped her hair.

I growled."Leave me alone."

"Or what big boy?"she laughed,mocking me.

I hate it when she laughs at me.

"Did I hurt your feelings?"She asked,poking my chest.

I grabbed her finger and bit down hard on it.

"Ow!"she screamed,slapping my arms.

I pushed her to the ground and sat on top of her.

"Look,Jay,you think it's alright to insult me but let me tell you something if you decide to try me one more fucking time I will rip you up into so many little pieces that you won't even be able to put yourself back together! I am so tired of your shit.You need to learn how to respect me because I'm not taking any of that back talk anymore.Got it?"I pulled at her bottom lip with my finger.

She nodded.

"Good."I kissed her softly on the lips.Joel whimpered as I pulled away.

"What?"I teased,my thumb caressed her cheek.

She remained silent.

"You want more?"I whispered in her ear.

"Yes"Joel replied.

I  shook my head,climbed off of her and left the room.

.

.

.

"I'll be nicer.Please."Joel begged me as she rolled herself in a ball on my lap.

"Shhh,this movie is really good"I chewed on my kettle corn.