47%

if y'all don't vote or comment someone will get kidnapped in their sleep hehe😚 but Fr I work so hard so yknow do that thanks💕

Joels pov

My vagina is aching.Is that normal?

"I want you to touch me everywhere but since I do have sympathy for you I'll try to have some chill.Keyword:try."I smiled.

He shook his head,smiling.

"Listen,Colin I know you probably don't feel this way but I need you so much.Not even in just a sexual way but like a physical way too.I mean you make me happy and that's all I really want,y'know.So uh no pressure.On this whole touch me thing.Its just you can't be scared your whole life.Especially If you want this too?"

"I do.I do want to touch you.But what if you like get pushy with me and you want to have sex with me and-"

I laughed."Colin,that's ridiculous.I mean I know I'm black and some of us can be aggressive,let's be honest,but trust I'm not.Ill be nice.I promise.You have my word."I crossed my heart.

"Okay I'm ready I think."

I was currently straddling his lap.

I took his hands and rested them on my waist."Do you think you'll be able to do this on your own or do I have to guide you?"I raised my eyebrows.

Colin blushed."Um I'll try on my own."

He moved his hands to gently touch my face."You're  pretty."

"Thanks.So are you."I grinned as he chuckled.

I watched as his fingers trailed up and down my arm.

"Remember when I told you I would say something in your ear that's like really seductive to see your reaction?Can I tell you what I'm thinking right now?"

I nodded.

He leaned close to me and whispered in my ear,"I like how you um call me daddy it kind of turns me on in a weird way

"Really?"I asked,shocked.

Colin laughed."No.Not at all."

"Ugh your so...ugh.Youre really frustrating.I hope you know that."

He kissed my neck softly and I shivered as I felt his hand on my bare back.

That was unexpected.

"I mean one minute your scared as shit and the next your a freaky man.A very freaky man"I said.

"I know.Im sorry.I don't know.Joel you're  scary.I mean like in an intimidating way.I wanna make you feel great,but what if I don't?"

"Aw,don't be insecure about stuff like that.If you love the person it should feel good no matter what.That and if their dick is big."I laughed.

Colin blushed."Stop.Dont talk about that."

"What?Ive said worse."

"I know but..."Colin played with his fingers.

"Wait,are you afraid your dick is small?"I giggled.I was so weak I had to cover my face.

"No.Dont laugh,please."He pouted.

"I'm sorry.That wasnt funny.I mean it was but anyway that's cute but I mean I won't know unless I see it.But I'm sure it's not."

He rested his head in the crook of my shoulder."Can you check?"His voice was so tiny.Im not sure if that's what he said.