44%

guys I've been on a roll.This is the fifth chapter I wrote in the past few days.

Colin's pov

I want to tell her that I'm sorry but...she's so intimidating.

I shouldn't have brought up all that stuff.I feel awful.

"You did what!?!"Julian yelled.

We were in the boys bathroom,a few minutes before class started.

"I told her what I wanted to do.And she got mad and told me she didn't want to speak to me.I knew I was weird but damn I didn't think it was so bad,yknow?"

"Dude.do you know how freaky girls are?She's not mad at you because of what you told her."Julian gripped my shoulder.

"Then what?"

"You are such a bitch.I mean,the poor girl is suffering.How long have you guys been together?"

"Seven months."I muttered.

"Shit,no mercy huh?At least give her something to work with.Do you even touch her?What are you doing to satisfy her?You want to do all these things and you don't.How do you think that makes  her feel?"
He thumped the back of my head.

"Hey! I don't know okay?If it were reversed I would wait for her.I mean we kiss and stuff.I um I touch her...sometimes."

"Sometimes.And what?Does she touch you?"

"No of course not.Thats not happening.Ever!"I yelled.

"I know,it's scary to think about but you have to open yourself up."

"I have,Julian."I felt my throat clogging up.

"No,not even close.I get that you need a wall to protect yourself from the people trying to hurt you but Joel loves you man.She wants to take care of you.Just let that wall crumble a little,okay?And open up.No one is going to hurt you.Youll be fine"He gave me a hug and I nodded,tears falling from my eyes.

"Man,you can be such a good woman pleaser I can tell"Julian said as we left the bathroom.

"I can too"Joel said,as we bumped into her at the corner.

"Hey Joel um I'll let you guys talk.See you buddy."He patted me on the back and left.

"I'm sorry about everything,Colin.I wasn't mad at you exactly.Im mad at my self for being so impatient-"

"You have every right to be.I lead you on.I get that.Its wrong of me.Im sorry.I want you-"

"No you don't.You don't even want to see me naked.Like,that doesn't affect my confidence at all."She laughed,but a fake one.

"That's a lie.I do want to see you naked.Theres a lot of things you don't know about me.Come on."

.

.

"You watched porn?"She asked,amused.

"Twice"I nodded.

"Woah.You are one bad boy."

"I know"I smirked.

She laughed."I'm sorry.Youre so cute but cmon that's nothing.I mean I used to watch it 24/7 when I was horny.Colin,admit it.You are way too innocent"Joel shook her head.

"No,I can prove it to you.Um I have a deal.Ill say something very seductive in your  ear everyday to see your reaction.And you tell me how it made you feel.Hows that?"

"I like.Do we start now?"She smiled.

"Um yeah sure."

We were sitting on the grass outside,chilling as always.

I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "You think if I spanked you hard enough on your ass,,you'd listen to me?."

She looked surprised and I laughed.I  kissed her on the lips and ran back inside the school.

:)

xoxo nia