15%

Joel's POV

Underneath it all,I wanted him to say no.I don't know why I did it.I thought maybe if I asked I would know for sure if he liked me.I guess he doesn't.

I was on my way to tell Bianca about the date I planned. Unfourtunately.

I turned the corner of the hallway and saw Colin laughing at something Bianca was saying.

I gulped.He couldn't like her,right? I mean my best friend was beautiful I admit but what about me?

Im not insecure.I think Im awesome for the most part yet she always gets the guys.I mean the good looking guys. Im always left with the ratchet messed up-

"J-j-j-joel"He grinned at me.

"Hey cutie"I smiled.

Colin blushed.

Bianca walked up next to me. "Colin,just asked me out.Its okay right?"

"Of course"I replied,smiling.

"Alright.See you tonight.Bye Jo."She walked away.

"So,you sure about this date?"I asked him.

"W-w-well y-y-yeah."He nodded.

I faked a grin.Great.

.

.

.

I was at the bar.I should of have been at home but...I know that Colin and Bianca were on their date and I couldn't stay at home thinking of how much fun they could be having right now.

How much fun he could be having?Without me.

I gulped down my third glass of whiskey.I needed him out of my head.Now.

.

I don't remember me arriving at his house.It was 2 am.I wanted to sleep.But I couldnt.I needed to see Colin.I had to know if he had any feelings for me.I mean is it possible?

I opened the glass door and slipped in,almost falling on my ass.I giggled to myself. Ooops I hope he doesnt hear me.I tip-toed toward the living room.If hes sleeping I shouldnt be a bother.I dropped the lamp,cracking it into tiny pieces.

"Oh shit!"I laughed,landing on the floor.

"M-m-mom?"

I laughed even harder,trying to get up.

"Colin,its me."I slurred,holding onto the couch.

"J-j-j-joel"He called,pulling me up.

"Ooh.Look at you.Helping me up.So strong..."I trailed off,my hands wrapping around his neck.

"S-s-stop"Colin said,removing my hands.

"Why are you rejecting me Colin?I thought we were best friends. Dont best friends love each other?Dont you love me?"I grinned,kissing his cheek.

"I-I d-d-do.B-b-but y-you h-have to g-g-g-o"He turned away from me, heading to the fridge.

I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind.

"J-j-joel s-s-stop"He blushed,trying to pry my hands off of him.

"But I dont want to."I smiled,biting my lip.

I slowly slipped my hands up his shirt.

"Your so soft.And solid.I like that."I kissed his neck.

"D-d-d-dont.Y-y-your d-d-drunk."He pushed me away gently.

"I do whatever I want.Drunk or not."I held him tighter.

Colin looked at me desperately.He probably wanted me to let him go.Maybe I should.

"I'll stop now.Only because I want to."I winked at him.

Colin blushed,smiling.

"So,how was your date?"I asked,plopping on the couch.

"G-g-g-great"He replied,smiling.

"Awesome.That sounds awesome."My lip trembled.

I think I have to vomit.I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I heard footsteps as I gagged.

"H-h-here"Colin pulled my curls behind my ear.

I nodded,as I got up.

"Thanks."

"W-w-welcome."He grinned.

I took up the Listerine,put some in a cup and gargled it in my mouth.Colin watched me silently,playing with his fingers.

"I uh Im sorry you had to see me like that."I shrugged.

"S-s-okay"He squeezed my shoulder.

I smiled and left the the bathroom.

The awkwardness is real.

xoxo nia