60%

I got 200k reads💞thank u chicken nuggets😂
~
Vote before u read and comment while u read teehee

waz good😜(say it back?)

Colins pov

I left.Im on my ways to my dads.Im gonna have so much fun.Ha not.Im just gonna miss Jay and Julian the whole time.Even Bianca.

.

.

.
Samantha was her name.She wasn't technically my step mom because her and my dad aren't married.Im not even sure if he and my mom signed the divorce papers.

I sighed as I drank a smoothie that Samantha made for me.She looked like she was around 20 something,had blond hair and green eyes.She was pretty and kind.I don't really have anything against her or her son,Mack.The only person Im upset with is my Dad.

Mom is amazing.Im not sure why he would have an affair instead of just settling it like adults.

Samantha popped her head in and smiled at me.I smiled back.

If she wasn't basically my stepmom and I didn't have a girlfriend ,boyish thoughts would be swirling in my head right now.

I wanted to slap myself.Im gross.I continued sipping my smoothie.

"You like it?"She asked,grinning.

"Yeah it's good.Thank you."I replied,politely.

"Oh,I'm so glad.Your dad doesn't like my smoothies and I thought maybe I'm just a bad fruit mixer."She laughed at her own joke.

It wasn't funny but I laughed too.

"Nope.Your pretty good actually."I looked at her then started staring into my glass.

I feel really nervous.Im not sure why.I bet I'm blushing right now.

"Aww.You are such a cutie.Do you have a girlfriend?"

I nodded."Her names Joel."

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Nine months.Tomorrow will make ten actually."Damn.And I'm not even with her.

"Wow.So just between us,have you guys did it yet?".

"No,we haven't."I blushed.

"Aww,that's okay.You can take as long as you want with something like that."Sam nodded.

"Yup.And I um...I think I might be."I admitted.

"Might be what?"Sam asked.

"Ready."

And I wanted to tell Joel just that.Except she was a million miles away.

.

.

.

"You okay?I miss you" It's been almost a week since I left.And I have struggled so much with being far away from home.

"I miss you too."Joel replied,munching on something.

I smiled,she's always eating.

"Sorry I wasn't able to call you when I landed.The reception sucked.So uh whatchu doing?"I asked,chewing on my lip.

"Hmm just thinking about your dick.Jk jk.What are you doing?"

I chuckled."Your so dirty.I miss that.Im just...nothing really.My dad is forcing me to hang out with one of his buddy's sons' tomorrow."

"Well have fun."She hung up.

I guess she didn't really miss me.

Awe drama I think so😆

Updating again on Friday if I get enough votes and comments love u💓

Xoxo Nia(sorry this was short writers block asf)