57%

This chapter is pretty long so vote before u read,just because, and comment as u read plz.Love u guys💓😊.

Colin's pov

Okay I'm not sure exactly why I'm doing this but I invited Nadia over my house to study for our finals.Well more like she brought up the idea and I was cool with it.

"So,in order there is math,science,English and u.s. History.We should cover science first because I'm horrible at that."Nadia gestured to the textbooks on the counter.

"Nad,you're great at everything.Im the one who needs help in Science."

"Okay well-"

"Yo yo yo peeps."Joel greeted as she entered the room in a black latex dress.

My mouth dropped.Nadia coughed.

"Hey J-Jay.You look amazing."I grinned.

"Thanks.Hey Nadia,don't worry I'm meeting Bianca in a little bit so I won't be in your way."

"Hi"Nadia waved.

"Where you guys going?"I asked.

"To a party at Tony's.Dont worry he's not gonna be there,Khalil is hosting.Weird right?"

"Extremely"I flared my nose.

"Hmm,okay.See you guys later.Bye Nadia."She left.

Sigh.She looked really sexy.I hope she has fun tonight.

Anyways .I gotta focus on studying now.Great,not.

Switching povs in 3
2
1

Joel's pov

That party was so clam tbh.And it ended earlier than I thought.Then again Khalil was the host.

Julian came to pick up Bianca so he dropped me at Colin's house.

It wasn't far from my house anyway.

I knocked on the door and Colin opened it.

He licked his lips as he looked me up and down.

"Hi"Colin smiled.

I laughed."Hey.I can not go back home in this outfit so I left clothes to change into.Is it okay if I use your bathroom?"

Colin nodded.

"Cool,but first,Im hungry.How was studying with your nerdy buddy?"I said as I roamed his fridge.

"Okay.I couldn't concentrate after you left though.So I um told her to go.We can always study another time."Colin looked over at me.

"Ugh I knew I shouldn't have interrupted but I had to drop clothes off.Sorry if I messed everything up."I found yogurt so I was currently eating that.

"You didn't ."He blushed,looking at the ground.

I looked at him suspiciously.