38%

Notification squad,where u at?

Joel pov
I looked at the swinging door that Colin just walked through,my best friend and his behind.

I didn't even know Julian and Bianca knew each other.When did that happen?

"No,but for real tell me how I didn't-no but I really did seriously!"She tells,laughing.

Julian shook his head and smiled.

"Hey guys,what's going on?"I asked,suspiciously.

Colin raised his eyebrows at the two of them.

"Nothing is going on.I was just telling Julian about the time I met Chris Brown.He thinks I'm lying but you know it's a true story."We sat down at a small booth in the cafe,Colin sitting beside me of course.

"It's true.I was there.We were 10 and there was a meet and greet shit so we can take pictures and yea it happened.He was really sweet."I gulped down my Pepsi.

They looked at me in shock.

What?Im thirsty.(nah bitch I'm quenched)*

"Anywho,did you guys hear about Reyna having a party at her house on Friday?"Bianca asked,playing with Julian's hand.

"No,I don't really care but what I do care about is you and Julian.What is going on?"

Colin laughed.Whats so funny?

"We're going out."

My jaw dropped to the floor.What...the...fuck?

How in the hell?Im so lost.

"Why?"I asked.

Julian faked hurt."That's rude.Im a great guy, thank you very much."

"But you guys are total opposites."

"I thought the same but he's pretty cute and sweet.Plus he lets me copy his homework."Bianca winked.

I rolled my eyes.What has this world come to?

"Okay fine.Youre dating.Why haven't you told me?

"You never asked?"She shrugged.

This bum.

"And you my little pasty friend,why do you know more than I do?"I asked.

Colin licked his lips,nervous.

"It w-was a s-secret."

"Ugh I hate you guys."

.

.

.

I stared at my lap for the longest.

Me.Nope.I don't get jealous that's just not me.

It's just Colin.With another girl.Thats not me.How worried am I? Zero.Im not worried.At all.

"I'm so sorry you guys didn't win the mathletes competition.I was so rooting for you.If you guys got that one point the losers at that other highschool wouldn't have anything to say."Her name was Nadia I think.She was one of those white girl nerds you see in the movies.How original is my school?

"I k-k-know"Colin replied,holding his books.

I would interrupt but I'm a nice person.

But this nice person wants to interrupt so bad.

Can this bitch leave already?Theres like two more minutes before the bell rings for next period.

"Well because I care so much for the team Im going to be putting aside time to help you guys study for the next match."

"Awesome!"Colin grinned.Is he honestly excited?How geeky can one be?

Ugh.Im outta here.

.

.

.

I felt his presence beside me.Sigh.Im mad at him.Well Im trying very hard to be.

But I'm mostly mad at that nerd girl for having so much in common with him.They were laughing and smiling and just having a grand old time after school.All I did was watch because someone aka my boyfriend ignored me the whole time.

I'm hella frustrated it hurts.

"J-j-Joel?"He questioned,shifting from one foot to the next.

I ignored him.

"What did I do?"He asked me.

Oh I see.He tryna talk slowly so I can notice and acknowledge that he didn't stutter.

I won't.

I continued to wait in line for my burger.You see I'm fat asf so Im always eating.No surprise there.

"Baby"Colin whispered in my ear.

What the fuck just happened?

Yo he really trying ooooh.Im about to slap him.Thats how mad I am.Especially when he's calling me that.Like stop.There is no time for him to be all confident and fine.No.

Food is my bae.Food is my life.Thats all I need.(tbh👌🏾)

"Please"He begged once again in my ear.

Boy if he don't back the fuck away from me I may not be able to hold the anger and also my hormones in.

"Number 520!"

Yay food.Did I just say yay?

I shook my head and went to get my burger at the counter.

"T-t-talk to me"Colin pouted,his hand on my shoulder.

I can't.I won't.I shook him off.

"D-d-don't be mad.I-I-f you a-a-are.I-I-I w-w-w-wanna f-f-f-fix it."He fumbled through his words.

I inhaled and exhaled.Dont give in just yet.

"I'll d-d-do anything.P-p-p-please talk."

Anything?

Wait,don't be too mean.This is still sweet Colin were talking about.

I smirked evily to myself.

Cliffhanger lmaoooooo

*if if u know what that is from we are now best friends💓😩

I hoped you like. sorry if it wasnt long enough.I tried.Im gonna be lit with this updating schedule I promise.ill be back on track.I know you guys missed my actual updates.oops.ive been updating but not the story.im ashamed.

Expect a next chapter soon woot toot

Xoxo Nia or Shari or Jade lalalala