Stumbling to Andy Biresack

Andy's POV

I sing We Stitch These Wounds. I notice this girl below me singing along quietly. As I finish the scream I crouch down to her. She stares at me, with her teal eyes widening. 'Wow she's.. Just. Wow.' I think. Jake, Jinxx and Ashely rock out and jump around. It was my part so I swiftly touch her cheek and jump up and continue to sing.

Chloe's POV

I stare at Andy's ice blue eyes as he crouch down in front of me. I just stare at him, scared of what will happen. 'What's going on?! Why is he starring at me?!?!' I think and panic a little. He just starred at me till he reached his hand out to my cheek and lightly brushes it. He stands up and wips his hair around before screaming in the mic. My eyes flutter. I gently touch my cheeks. 'What was that?' I thought to myself. The concert went on and I sang to each song. Andy kept glancing at me for some reason. He smiled and smirked and made my body boil. But I kept singing and enjoy myself. After the concert they all disappear from the stage. 'Oh right! Signings!' I think excitedly. I run to the signings table.

Andy's POV

I walk to the signings and sit in on a stool. CC comes back with at least 10 packs of sharpies. He dumps them on the table. Each of the guys grab a couple. Finally the fans run to the table. I smile as they reached us. 'I love my fans so much!' I smile and started signing stuff for my fans. After a long time of taking pictures, hugging and signing my body felt like falling apart. I didn't see the girl with those teal eyes.

"Hey! Andy we're gonna go in the tour bus! You gonna comes?" Jake asks taking his leather jacket off. I shake my head.

"No, I'm waiting for. Somebody." I say and look around.
Jake nods with a weird look and the guys walk in the tour bus. I look around the now empty field. I take my jacket off and sit down in CC's chair. "Wonder what's her name?" I ask myself. I pull my leather gloves off and boots. "God that feels good! All I need is a shower." I said to myself and look at the tour bus. I sigh.
All of a sudden a black figure crashes over the table on the other side in front of me on the ground.
I scream and fall back in the chair and hit the ground hard with my head.

Chloe's POV

I groan as I hit the table with my gut and topple over it to the other side. I stumble to get up. There I see Andy in his chair on the ground. I gasp and grab his stinky feet and pull him up.

"I'm so sorry!" I feel my stupid tears fall. I forgot to say that I'm extremely sensitive! I pull him up in his chair with him. He sits up and looks up at me. "I'm so sorry!" I blurt out. I couldn't control the tears anymore so I just cried. God I hate myself! Crying in front of my idol!

I feel arms around me. Kinda bony and warm, full of swet too. I feel a hot body press in my chest. I look up from Andy's chest. He looked down at me. God he's so tall! He starred at me with those ice blue eyes. He wipes away the tears I shed with his fingers. My heart beated loudly. I bring my arms up and hug him. I barry my far in his chest. He finally brakes the hug. I felt cold as he left. He smiled at me.

"Sorry." I say and look at his eyes.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It was a mistake! How fast have you ran? You were like a fucking rocket!" Andy smirks.

I giggled and sit on the table. Starring at my famous idol. Just standing right in front of me. I think I'm gunna pass out!!